DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
Its too slow...there are already a lot of these kinds of things out there, best thing to do is turn the volume off all the way on your computer and let it load up first. :)

--Gorm

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's for all U sick mind bastards !!!!!!!! Get ready unzip pants, get a towel , some lube if prefered and bam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :silly:

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gorm said:
Its too slow...there are already a lot of these kinds of things out there, best thing to do is turn the volume off all the way on your computer and let it load up first. :)

--Gorm
Gorm U too ?????????? :evileek: :gun5: :biggrinfl

·
Registered
646 Posts
rofl i was just sitting there skeptical, i noticed the browser said it was done and i was immedietly like ah HA! somethings gonna happen, and then that picture... and i just kinda sat there... "heh..." and wondered where the hell do these freaky ass pictures come from?!?! i wanna know so i can make flash movies :p

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
i like the one with the car commercial better, where its some like lexus-ish fancy car and all of a sudden this wild screaming thing jumps on screen

this woulda been better if she was actually nude... :D

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
God these things are stupid. Honestly, these links are as retarded as punching somebody in the face and saying "ha ha, you flintched".

The picture is loading up (and it's loading up in the background), and then this stupid thing comes on the screen with it's loud-ass scream. As if this bullshit wasn't bad enough, I probably disturbed the neighbours (being in a condo with thin walls) which is not something I intended to do.

Seriously, why do people post these stupid links?

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
TERMINATOR101CA said:
Gorm U too ?????????? :evileek: :gun5: :biggrinfl
Nah, I knew what it was. Had this really have been the real deal, i'm sure you would have had an NWS title on it, or it would have been in the edge.

There are too many of these sites around where it promises some kinda sick pic or something only to be something that scares the crap out of you.

--Gorm

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Stock04Intrepid said:
God these things are stupid. Honestly, these links are as retarded as punching somebody in the face and saying "ha ha, you flintched".

The picture is loading up (and it's loading up in the background), and then this stupid thing comes on the screen with it's loud-ass scream. As if this bullshit wasn't bad enough, I probably disturbed the neighbours (being in a condo with thin walls) which is not something I intended to do.

Seriously, why do people post these stupid links?

haha, it scared the **** outta you, didn't it?

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
whitey said:
geez next time say turn ur volume down
Whitey , where would be the fun in that ?????? It's like explaining to somebody how Ur going to prank them and then expect them to fall for it ....got U something :biggringi and after:behead: :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
TERMINATOR101CA said:
Yes but U WERE startled this time, right, hence the complaint !!!! Hope U were zipped up when everybody rushed to see what happ. :dunno:
Yeah, because my pants are always down to my ankles before I click on a post :rolleyes:

BTW, I complain everytime because the only thing stupider than the first time this was posted is that fact that somebody else goes and posts this same **** again.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Thanks a Lot !!! I about ****ing died! lol lol lol

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Hah, good thing i had my headphones in, my roommate is sleeping. Yeah I sent one like that to someone in New Hampshire once, it startled her so much that she almost knocked her cat off the back of her chair, it startled her bf, their roommate, and woke up her kids. Boy was she pissed! But it was so worth it! I've seen enough of these that I don't even flinch anymore... when it started going damn slow at her chest, I kind of expected something to happen.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts