DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some ultra huge pictures of my car. How in the world do you make the pictures smaller? If you know how, please message me and enlighten me. Most of these from my (I guess I should get used to saying "our" instead of "my" :fun_08: ) honeymoon road trip. We got back 5/12/06. The car did great. It bottomed out on that shiatty interstate that goes from Las Vegas to Barstow. We were going about 80 and the car was loaded (it looked like we dropped it). That didn't help any. We started the road trip here in Loveland, Colorado and went to Manitou Springs, CO, then Mesa Verde, CO, then to the Grand Canyon, then to Las Vegas, then to Santa Cruz, CA, then to Eureka, CA, then to Bandon, OR, then to Roseburg, OR, then to Mountain Home, ID, then to Craig, CO then home again. It was almost 3,950 miles.

This is the car parked next to my (oops, OUR) house.

A view of the backside of the car next to our house.

Me about to get into the car at the Grand Canyon.

Parked next to the beach in Watsonville, CA (about 10ish miles from Santa Cruz, CA)

On Route 66 in Arizona somewhere.

Somewhere in the Redwoods...

The second tree...

At the campground in Watsonville, CA.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
those are nice size pictures not to small but dosnt take up the hole screen and make it so we have to slide over, you will need to make your sig smaller tho

edit: forgot to comment on your car. looks great i love the back, jsut need to get that writing on the windows, man i flip out wehn people do that to my car, had someone do it in orange man i was out there for a hour getting that stuff off

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
Vegas Trep 00 said:
those are nice size pictures not to small but dosnt take up the hole screen and make it so we have to slide over, you will need to make your sig smaller tho
Just PM'ed her about that Nick. :bgtup:

Dave :evilking:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you kcarlos2000.

Vegas Trep 00- I was outside at least an hour scraping that crap off of my windows. Then I tried to wash the car. The white crap was clinging to the paint! It took me forever to get it off.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I used a flat razor blade to get the junk that sticks to the windows from sitting at the dealer. There were black lines all the way across the tops of the windows and i basically just scraped over it a few times and used a really good aerosol window cleaner to get it off. Don't use windex on your car windows it doesn't work as well. Go to autozone or advance auto parts and but any of the large metal aerosol cans of automotive glass cleaner. Shouldn't cost you more than 4 bucks.

Josiah

·
Registered
157 Posts
sweetjessia said:
then to Mountain Home, ID

I used to live there... it sucked ass! Glad you were only passing through there...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Road trips tend to make cars dirty. I haven't had time to go out and detail it since I've been back. Will get around to it when I get around to it. :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Maybe we should have a Colorado meet!! There are a few who could be there, myself included. Hoping qp20 too! Sorry to hijack, but the trep looks great. Check out my sig thred in the 1st gen section.
David

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A Colorado meet would be fun. :) I've recently noticed that I have somewhat of a twin in Greeley now. What's up with that? It's just black with black wheels. I just moved to Loveland from Greeley. Grrrrrrrrrr....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Intrep_ED said:
Hey, congrats on the hitch! Nice Intrepid! I love the "Redwood pics"...

So is this your Intrepid, or ya'lls Intrepid? lol
I guess it would be "our" Intrepid now. It's mine though. :) My name is on the title. I've had the car longer than I've had my man. :) I have to share... I guess.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
lol nice one ed

should drive down to cali with all of us in august for the west coast meet. QP_20 lives in Colorado, i dunno if u met him yet but drive down with him

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I start school next Monday so I can't go to CA in August. I won't be off of school until next summer. :( That would kick arse though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts