DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking through some catalogs and I noticed JET performance has a V-Force Plus processor listed to work on 99-05 Chrysler 3.5's, supposed to optimize ignition advance and fuel maps for more HP and power. Has 14 different screens that display throttle position, manifold pressure, A/F ratio, fuel economy, etc. Curious if anyone has ever tried this. Part # is 68026

·
Registered
738 Posts
Hmmm.... Last time I've read, and checked, no one was making anything to modify PCM tune's for our cars due to a entirely impossible security system on these PCM's preventing modification. It's even a very limited window on LX's, as Chrysler decided to open up a brief window and decided to quickly lock down again.

If this is legit, I'm buying one NOW!

·
Registered
364 Posts
JET has had that for awhile now....I don't know of anyone who's tried it or if they have spoken of it....I thought about it but after one 3.5 H.O. blowing up and higher mileage on the tranny I decided against it for now.....

·
Registered
738 Posts
Let us know please.

I don't get how you boys ruin these 3.5's. Besides high RPM starving the bottom end and shitty oil and filter changes causing the bearings to gouge out like cat claw marks, they are almost to well engineered.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts