DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you that have been to my multi-club meets know they've been successful. I am currently nailing down some venues for June, August (maybe), and October.....I'm thinking of making October an end of season blow-out event that would be at a fairgrounds or event center that would include 500 cars and have trophies, dash plaques, door prizes, raffles, etc.

.......The lowest cost of fairground or events center rental that I have gotten so far is $1200.00. There is a base fee, hourly aide pay, hourly security pay, cleanup cost, utilities cost, etc..... I, of course, can't foot the bill for that much by myself. I'd like to keep the events free with no admission fees.

I am welcoming sponsors for the October event as well as June/August. If you run a business, and would like to sponsor one or all of the events in any way, let me know. Sponsors will be listed in all promotion of said event.

I am also welcoming monetary donations to help get the meets
off the ground. If you make a donation, you will be listed as a contributor.

Donate with Paypal here.

If you'd like to donate through the mail, email or PM me for
my home address.

Let's make this happen everyone....if you plan on going to one of the multi-club meets, i'd appreciate a little bit of help. I wont forget the donors & sponsors. Payments will be returned if the goal is not reached.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
what area were you looking for Fairground's? i would def be intrested, and would donnate somw money to help. i haven't heard of the multi-group shows, what groups and how many are there? thanx

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Aaron:
what area were you looking for Fairground's? i would def be intrested, and would donnate somw money to help. i haven't heard of the multi-group shows, what groups and how many are there? thanx
I'm looking around Chicagoland....the last multi-club meet had the following clubs invited. There was about 120 cars/trucks there last time as well and that was the limit to the woods it was held in. I'm looking to do the last one in a grand scale, as in 200-500 cars.

stratusphere--
2g stratus--
asog--
3g eclipse--
chicago Neons--
dakota rt--
s10 xtreme--
club gp--
modern mopars--
intrepid.net--
professional car owners--
dodge dakotas--
2k Galants--
nloc--
2gnt.com--
3si.com--
mitsu mirages
w-body--
dodge chargers--
viperclub.org
neons.org
audiworld.com
ptcruiserclub.org
maxima.org
hyper aktive--
versus one-
offroad rangers.com

[ January 31, 2002: Message edited by: jhrody ]

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hello. I work for Karl's Party Rental in Milwaukee, WI. We do tenting, tables, chairs, etc... The prices are listed on our website at http://www.karls.com/images/ideabook.pdf and delivery to the Chicago area from here would be about $300. All of our prices can be lowered because we want all the business we can. The prices can especially be lowered in our slower season, which is late October through early april. We do heating in tents, as well. The only problem in going with a tent would be that you still would need the space to put it, obviously. I am assuming that in the past you did some of the activities indoors, which is why the tent idea may work. Maybe not. I don't know...just a brainfart. Shoot me an email if you want any other info.

-Greg

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ive had a couple of events with built in pavillions in the woods, so no need for tents or tables in the past.....but ill keep you guys in mind, especially if i can get some sponsorship out of it, or veeeeerry low prices. ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
doing something in chicago

there has got to be an auto dealer in chicagoland who would sponser something like the dodge dealre on york road just off the 290 just rent a park site and tell everyone where it is but we don't need a fairground just make sure to tell everyone where it will be>:eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts