DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

281 - 294 of 294 Posts

·
Registered
10,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #281
When I got my current vehicle back in March, I was originally looking at a Dodge Charger but the ground clearance is to low for my road / driveway right now, plus it was way more than what my sister amd I was wanting to pay per month.

·
Registered
10,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #283
My current desktop specs (after rebuilding it):

Intel P4 2.6Ghz HT (ancient socket 478)
2 GB of DDR Ram
DVD-RW
DVD-ROM
200 GB Ide Hdd
(2) 1 TB SATA HDD

------------------------------------

Really looking forward to upgrading the Motherboard with something newer.

·
Registered
10,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #284
Well after posting I was going to part out the car, I received several responses by e-mail to keep and save up the funds to fix it. If I can save the funds correctly, I can replace the trans in both the S-10 truck and the trep.

As of right now it needs a new transmission (Transaxle)
Needs new cradle bushings
Needs 3 new tires (Already replaced one)
I know there are a few more parts that I am going to need for the car, but right now I am going to take it one step at a time.

·
Registered
10,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #289
Started the cleaning out process and nearly became buried in mud :D

While I was digging around / cleaning I found my power inverter for the car. So now I can use it to keep my laptop powered while I am in Tupelo.

·
Registered
10,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #291
It was funny as all can get out watching my neighbor pull / tow the car up a hill to where it is parked at now with the 4X4 tractor. I thought it was going to get stuck in the mud since it came a great rain that day.

·
Registered
10,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #292
If not way to get screwed it is another. I called a salvage yard to see how much they would give me for the trep, and all they told me was it was nothing more than scrap iron and they are not willing to pay anything for it.

I called another junkyard and he was not interested in it. I called a recycling center and they will accept it for $12 per 100 lbs. If the sticker on the door is correct it is about 4000 lbs empty. If that is correct then I should get some chunk of change for it.

·
Registered
10,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #293
Using my 3 year old Schumacher XI14 Power Inverter to power up my laptop.

It works great and have had no issues with it thus far still. Bought it @ Wal-Mart

281 - 294 of 294 Posts