DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming home today, Friday is always the nastiest commute in Baltimore and heading to an exit ramp to switch expressways and up comes a new civic with a huge spoiler, fart exhaust, lowered, huge racing wheels/tires,all the toys comes roaring up behind me, (it's a 2 lane exit - 1 and a half esses with a slight bank). I watched him run up on me and jump out and decided oh what the hell, he had a good 6 car jump before I nailed it and what I think suprised him the most was how quick I caught him into the turn, caught him about 3/4 way through, right up his butt doing 90 he did a quick jump to the left, actually cut in front of a truck but since I had the speed I went with him, past him and jumped a lane over. I don't think these rice boys have any idea just how quick you can move these RT'S through the turns. I dusted his ass and he wouldn't pass me all the way home. 25 miles. What a way to end the work week. Hey, do you think he'll tell his friends he got his butt kicked by a big old DODGE ???

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
i love the look on peoples' faces when they get smoked by a sedan.....its great :)

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, the next time that little **** sees a 'Trep with a spoiler he might think twice before he gets his feelings hurt.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts