DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whenever in Jacksonville, FL

Calling all Intrepids! Calling all Intrepids! (and M's and Corde's)

How 'bout lets meet at ALLTEL Stadium, home of the Jacksonville Jaguars!
(I ain't braggin, nor am I a football fan!) There's alot of great spots to have a meet, and tons of beautiful scenery to take some great pics. Not to mention the clubs, restaurants, (Hooters on the river!) beaches,
etc, etc....

C'mon, ya'll know you want to take pics with this in the background.

·
Registered
19,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kcarlos2000 said:
You have to find me a room at a decent price and I will be there. Have to support you and your meet since you came down to BR06.
Well, I wouldn't say you "have to" drive down here just for me. But you're surely welcome. It would be awesome if you, 01Intrepid, and maybe some others could come. I can't promise anything on the meet as far as attendance but, I can promise a nice tour of the city. (I know my way around down here! LOL)
I'll check on the lodging prices and get back with ya...

·
Registered
19,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kcarlos2000 said:
You have to find me a room at a decent price.
Hey, Ive been looking around, and there's tons of places to stay around here.
Anywhere from $39-49 for a night at a Super8, motel6, Quality Inn, etc... OR
like $79 and up for a nicer room at the Hamptin Inn, Holiday Inn, Best Western, La Quinta, There's so many, don't worry. Rooms are easy to find around here cheap. I'll show ya, on the Orange Park side of J-ville where I live theres at least 20 different hotel/motels by the expressway.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I would be interested in the Jax gathering of the faithful. I will be working on the 3rd - 6 short blocks from the stadium, and I will proudly drive my 300M to see everyone. I look forward to seeing y'all.

·
Registered
19,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kcarlos2000 said:
I am thinking that with all that I have going on in the next few weeks 3 & 4 July might be kind of tight for me also.
Yeah, Its looking like I might have to work on the 4th anyway. Maybe in another month or so.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts