1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So are you looking for the trim piece that fits around the louvres, or are you looking for the louvres and trim, or just the louvre? Because the other thread seems to indicate one of the 3 louvre pieces, but this thread indicates just the trim. :) And this piece would preferably be coloured tan? Would you go for any other colour?

·
Registered
500 Posts
I'm looking for one of the 3 louvers but If you can get the whole thing for a good price i'll pick it up from you.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Allright cool. You pay the shipping and the cost of the part, and I'll do just that. :) So one of the tan louvres from a first gen LHS, if available, all 3 louvers, and the trim piece around them.

I can't honestly see something like that costing that much. I always also play the not really interested guy as well. like walking up to them and saying awesome!! I can't believe you had this!

I'll just walk up and say how much.. (lifeless lookk, but very polite)

·
Registered
353 Posts
*Copied from your other thread, my reply*

Hey bud if you really dont mind looking I need the passenger piece, wow this is hard to describe. OK the bottom of where the seatbelt goes into the wall on the front passenger side, there is a little plastic piece that covers up a whole about 2" by 1 1/2". Follow the seatbelt down to where it goes into the wall and you will seat it, if you could get me a gray piece of that I would gladly pay you a couple bucks.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right, you need the passenger side piece that is pretty much square shaped, that fits over where the pulley or inner trim piece is. In grey colour. Gotchya. Shouldn't be more than 5 bucks.
I'll see what I can do. :)

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
a full 2.0 dual over head cam engine? I'll see what I can do :)

YB, sure thing. Any I assume silver would be easiest work with?

·
Registered
686 Posts
let me know if you find a hemi:biggrin:

·
Registered
562 Posts
I need a full center console out of a 95-99 eclipse/talon. thanks :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts