DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few new additons to the Ram. Found the push bar on craigslist for cheap and picked up the lights at the auto parts store. Found the trailer hitch and a set of rear fender flares at the yard but cant seem to find mathing ones for the front so looks like I'll be buying a whole new set

The 2 lights are'nt enough, Kinda looks empty in the middle. I picked up another set for the middle, just need to find time to install them.

Spent most of the day yesterday cleaning up and covering up all the rust on my passenger side. After that I bedlined the lower half of my truck.

Looks much better than the two tone in my opinion:

Hopefully ill have time to finish the rest of it before it starts getting too cold.

I also plan on doing the lower gray portion on my front bumper as well. Just wish I could find a nice set of sport bumpers.

Cant tell in the pics but I also picked up another of tails at the yard and bedlined the trim on them because they were pretty faded. One of myoriinals was missing a chunk.

Hoping to grab a 2.5" leveling kit for the front next and Currently on the lookout for some 35's with wheels on craigslist as well. Just having a hard time because all I can find are sets with 15" wheels.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,338 Posts
Nice work, the brush guard is a cool touch! Grab some of the 6" round KC spotlights for it, it will set it off, and light up the road or the trail for miles.

A set of the Ram Sport clear headlights would look cool too...they make any Ram stand out.

Any plans for wheels/tires?

·
Registered
587 Posts
In a drunk southern hick voice: "Comeon hun, I got more beer and the rifle. Let's go shot the cans as we empty 'em."

I'm srry, can't help it.

Truck looks good but I'd go with fatter tires for stability.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Nice work, the brush guard is a cool touch! Grab some of the 6" round KC spotlights for it, it will set it off, and light up the road or the trail for miles.

A set of the Ram Sport clear headlights would look cool too...they make any Ram stand out.

Any plans for wheels/tires?
Well Im glad someone likes it. :) Gues you have to own a ram to like it. Everybody on the ram forum doesnt have a problem with it.

Looking to grab a 2.5" leveling kit for the front and either a set of 34's or 35's

Also all 4 lights are on:

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Looks good... I like the two tone my self, but I like the idea of bed liner on the bottom...

Good surface prep, etc, I assume?

I'd leave the bumper as is... it needs a little color on the truck.

Hehehehe, I've got the tires you need for that thing... You need a set of AG tires with the big super-lug bar treads... Hehehehehehe you'd look like a field floater.

·
Registered
66 Posts
love the push bar looks awesome, anyone ever watch walker texas ranger?? lol used to always want one of thoese trucks.. you gotta get the rollbar with the fogs for the bed and your set

oh and some fat tires like someone else said would complete the look imo

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ive been on the lookout for bigger wheels and tires for the truck since i've bought the truck. Like I said the only thing out there is 15's which wont fit my truck, I can't afford new.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts