1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
welcome to the charger wheel club!!!

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Very nice! I was thinking about throwing Charger Wheels onto mine. I just don't know how it would look with my steel blue Trep...
see sig pic

·
Registered
14,854 Posts
Nice! I like the red colored 300M Special door mirrors and the rims (of course). got any blankets down for the bike in the back seat?

Late!

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
looks good. wish i could see these wheels on my car though. in person. i'll figure something out.

side note: seeing how clean your headlights are just reminded me that I need to restore or replace mine. they're pretty bad.
your best bet is to get your self a set of halo's or black diamonds. not only do they look way cooler than stock but they are also much cheaper than OEM

·
Registered
269 Posts
your best bet is to get your self a set of halo's or black diamonds. not only do they look way cooler than stock but they are also much cheaper than OEM
i thought about the ones you have, i'm guessing they're the black diamonds? they do look a little cooler. and for $150 for the pair, it was tempting. but my Trep is a full time "unmarked police car". I have to keep the factory look, which I happen to like.

headlights, however, are not my priority anymore. neither is my stereo system. i need an oil pump. rear struts. and now body work. my car has gotten hit while parked for the sixth time in 2 years. i swear there's a sign on that car that says "Hit me, PLEASE!" -_____-

·
Woober Goobers!
49,860 Posts
Got a well used set of rough Black Diamonds FS....maybe $30+shipping for the set!

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
like that 3rd shot

·
Registered
946 Posts
Nice looking trep!! Need to wash an wax that up and tire shine the wheelwells and tires and take some shots in the grass. That ride would project some really nice shots then!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts