DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just keeping you guys up to date. I am working on updating my website on a large scale, well at least for me in the near future. Also, since the weather is wacky working on finishing the intake design and my other two projects that most of you know about but if you don't too bad, hehe. Hope to be posting pictures soon. Know most of you are curious to the intake and all. Will do my best to help you guys out.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well got the website somewhat updated for now, its much better with some more info and pictures.

DodgeNut.com!!!

Also, most of you have known my plans on my next, mmmm I guess three mods. The first is the installation of an air/fuel meter in my ashtray with a switch that allows me to select which side of the engine I am monitoring. If your curious it is an Autometer 5775, it matches the other gauges. Black bezel with a white face and black lettering. To make this install "good looking" I have gone to the junkyard and found a matching center console piece to cut up to surround the gauge and switch so when the ashtray door is open its a nice transition. The main reason for this mod is to pretty much tune the MSD how I want it to perform. It runs amazing now but I'm pretty sure I'm burning too much fuel at high rpms at wot. A very slight high rpm stutter or miss as most of you know about from experience on other cars with aftermarket ignitions. Basically I need to lower my gap some to solve this issue and gas mileage may increase ever so slightly.

My second mod, is to finish the intake. Also, went to the junkyard to get my "scoop" for under the car for this. The intake now cost me only five bucks and most of you comment on its scary good looks and oem similarity. Need to select a K&N to order since the current does not meet my specifications for my final design. I will be closing this area off with metal painted to match the car I think is the plan. Then I will be covering the MSD components, just the adaptors and wiring not the actual DIS-4 unit.

Third mod, well thats a slight secret that very few of you know about but I will share with everyone when its all done and installed. The first two projects must be done first and then the third is on the list. This one anyone will be able to buy and install!!! You guys know me, I always seem to find the cool stuff and pass it along so don't worry. Keep in touch.

[ February 01, 2002: Message edited by: 94IntrepidES ]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts