DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Washed, waxed, applied Blue Magic to the headlights (fogs need a little work, lol), and Mothers Back-to Black on the wiper housing thing on the hood, and the B and C pillars.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
blue magic...as in the stuff to clean crome>?
Same company, i think, but they also put out a headlight cleaner that cuts the haze right off. When I first got my Trep, the headlights looked like the foglights...so we applied some polishing compound and sandpaper and got them cleared up. A few months later, they were starting to haze over again, and I did not have access to the buffer that we had been using, so in a whim I picked up the blue magic headlight stuff from autozone...easy as hell to use, just wipe on, let it haze, and buff off, and makes the headlights like crystal clear...I wish I had the time to do the fogs the same, but they need serious TLC, and I don't have the time right now, so prolly when I get done with all this damn schooling the Army has me doing right now, I will order some new fogs since I accidentally broke the adjusters anyway...

Everyone else, thanks for the compliments...this is the first really nice car that I have owned, and I try to keep it up...you can't really tell from the pics, but there are a few spots on the front where I have stone-chips missing from the paint, and on the front and back bumper where some of the paint has been scuffed off, and one of thse days I will have to get out the putty and primer and paint et al and fix it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts