DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd introduce myself. Although I don't own a Trep myself, my beau does and frequents these boards. A Saturn driver myself, I never thought I'd find myself liking sedans, but the first time I really looked at a Trep, I loved it. So I signed on in hopes to not only learn more about Intrepids, but everything automotive related in general. I do a lot of work on my own car, but I'm in need of learning a few new things.:cool:

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
FiredUpSC2 said:
Just thought I'd introduce myself. Although I don't own a Trep myself, my beau does and frequents these boards. A Saturn driver myself, I never thought I'd find myself liking sedans, but the first time I really looked at a Trep, I loved it. So I signed on in hopes to not only learn more about Intrepids, but everything automotive related in general. I do a lot of work on my own car, but I'm in need of learning a few new things.:cool:

Welcome and enjoy :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome,

A Saturn Owner + A Cool Trep Site= A Cool Trep Owner:D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol, well if I had the money to buy another car, I'd definitely look into getting a Trep. Unfortunately, I have a strong attachment to my Saturn, so I'm not gonna give that one up.:p I am around another Trep nearly every day though, and I'm working on getting my beau to teach me things about his car as well.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
881 Posts
welcome aboard matey.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Welcome, What generation kind of Intrepid does he have?

·
Registered
709 Posts
I'm the "he" that's the trep owner, she is my sexxy satty owner........ I got her hooked on browsing the trep boards :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts