DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some more goodies for you guys. I would really like to have this stuff in your car, instead of my closet. I'm needing to get stuff for the new 300M but need money!

As always, none of these prices are firm ( unless I say so ) and none of them include shipping. Large items must be picked up or local delivery can be arranged at a cost.

Please,please,please PM only for details and shipping info, thank you

360w AB Factory amp, $15

Intrepid side mirrors, all in good condition $25 each

Assortment of tails, pair of 99 300M tails $70, Intrepid tails $25 each

300M Console side panels ( Leatherette ) $25

LHS Leather backrest, in near mint condition $35

2000 3.5 HO Plenum $30 / I also have a 3.2 Plenum for the same price

300M Front bumper turn signal lenses $15

300M Cluster KMS $50

2 MTC Heads $15 each

Intrepid Speaker Grills $15

Fuse Panel from 2000 ES, includes BCM, no DRL module $20

Various Dash Trim from Intrepid $7 per piece

RBK Factory CD from my personal car ( makes it more valuable you know) 02+ $30

Intrepid Autostick Clusters. 2 are metric, the other is US Standard $30 each

KCA-IP500 Ipod adapter for 03+ Kenwood Headunits $35

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
I know it's been sold, but does the 03+ molded cup holder bolt up to a 2000 center console with no issues? Do you have access to another one?

Midline Door Speakers, are those the ones that work with the infinity 240w amp? Also, your sail speaker covers look different than mine. (plastic version) Were those the ones offered on the RT or something?

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know it's been sold, but does the 03+ molded cup holder bolt up to a 2000 center console with no issues? Do you have access to another one?

Midline Door Speakers, are those the ones that work with the infinity 240w amp? Also, your sail speaker covers look different than mine. (plastic version) Were those the ones offered on the RT or something?
Yes the cupholders are a no issue swap, and no I dont have anymore. They are getting harder to find now that everyone seems to want one.

The midlines are ones that will work with the 240W amp, and the sails seem to be the common ones for the early model ESs among a few other select models

1 - 20 of 49 Posts