DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys , you remember me , I was the one who bought the 1997 trep for $4300 .. Well guess what , I bought another one !! HAHA

My sisters new neighbor are these old people , they have a 1994 ES in prime condition ! They are the only owners , title says they had it since 1994 with 1220 miles on it ! It is two-tone silver with immaculate , I MEAN IMMACULATE beige leather interior.. The seats look like no one has ever sat in them. It literally looks like a brand new interior ! Body is perfect , silver paint only has 2 scratches , but the 2nd ( lower ) tone by front bumpers has alot of scratches i gues from rocks.. Once I paint the lower tone the car will look like brand new.. The car has 92,000 miles , runs great , has all power , every button works , the infinity sound system sounds amazing and has an equalizer with it.. It has the aluminum rims that my 97 doesnt have.. The 94 has much nicer rims , tires are new.. I am so happy.. Bought it for $2900. It may be a little over book value but the car looks like brand new!!

**** , I got 2 nice treps for around $7k , life is great !
hehe

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
**** not bad man, I had a 94 Trep fully loaded, silver with beidge. The color I think is actualy called Driftwood not silver. It was a sweet car, but I like my new Trep better. just cause its black with black interor. :D

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
97, want to sell me the beige leather seats?

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
nope, i own beige cloth and i need leather :)

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Damn i wish i could have found a deal like that...lucky bastard ;) :p

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. My Trep came with cloth and I wanted to see what it would take to get the leather put in. I have a two-toned interior though. I don't know what color I need let alone the cost of doing it. Does anyone know where I could get leather seats? :(

·
Registered
468 Posts
u can a) goto auto zone and get leather seat covers

and b) goto the junkyard and pull some off a wrecked trep like me theres like 8 diff trepids like mine in a local dump so im set if i ever wreck

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
or if you have cash to burn, goto http://www.leatherseats.com they are not terribly expensive, unless u want to get all traicked out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts