DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How easily a simply seat swap -slash- OTIS install turns into a gutted car!

My sister totaled her '93 ES. Had only 75K on it, PRISTINE condition!!! I was so jealous because my '95 was looking pretty weathered by comparision. Unfortunately, some SUV pulled out in front of her and totaled the front end. However, everything else is still gorgeous!

So, I wanted to yank her OTIS and leather seats. The principle of "might as well ... " took effect and having the seats, trim and headliner out, I figured I'd swipe her carpet, which was still pretty fresh-from-the-factory looking.

I felt compelled to document the carnage.

Also, if anybody is interested in a 1993 3.3L engine and trans [no damage taken], they each only have 75,000 miles on them. I'd rather make some money and help somebody out rather than sell it for scrap.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I never get tired of saying this...

Thatll buff right out!

But seriously, seems like things went okay for that poor 'Trep. Atleast its still in its original home, and not a wrecker!

Her parts will be put to good use. RIP.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if you notice, right at the bottom of the very top picture, a softball sized rust hole right through my deck.

More pieces from the '93 gone to help me out. I don't think Dodge intended for that car to be as much a martyr as it is.

Also, those are pictures of my car. Hers was red.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts