DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Wow, did you polish your coolant system pipe? clean your rad and even the coolant resevoir inside and out? **** man, nice detailing job :)

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Oh , ok :) So it won't get too dirty too soon. My car looks like a bog pit or something. I really need to shampoo the carpets, because theese winters are nasty. Even though I smack my boots together, my parents are lazy ****s who don't give a rats ass when it's that cold out at the time of the morning when they back my car up. :) I hope to have her shining soon.. go away, snow.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Oh no, I was mainly just teasing :) Your car looks fantastic in that pic :) Was it cold though? did it like freeze your hands off just to touch the car, or was it warm enough in the garage/outside to do all of this? I'd personally freeze my balls off here :D

Just pulling your chain :) I have respect for someone who takes care of their car like that. Check out my pics in my signature of my car, you'll see what i mean. I hand waxed my car , in pitch black during a hot summer night, with a 3 step wax. I ttook 4 hours as well, and I was fighting off a skunk the whole time. But the effort definately paid off :D

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL I know the skunk thing!!! i am always looking over my shoulder when out at night here in Tennessee. I can be doing my thing on my car , and be like hmm is that odor too close or do I need to stop and activate the motion floods by moving? Or do I go inside lol. Dude I know what you are going through!. But fortuneatley it is like 60 Degrees outside today! But I hate skunks in the sumer around here , They are way way way bad up here. LOL LOL LOL

·
Registered
990 Posts
Yea & those damn flying beetles/roaches too.... last year I had them all over my front door & house & the car too.. I don't miss them damn things.. Damn I wish I was taking the trep to TN next month when I come to visit... but we'll have spring in the next month or so in CT.. (hopefully) but yea.. that's the good thing about being down south in winter... (Esp. Knox area TN) one day it'll be 60-65F.. @ night it'll drop to 25-30F... but I def. miss being able to keep my car clean like that.. going on 4.5 months since I've been able to do a detail job like that on my baby.. but hopefully soon...

**In Fact... in sig pic that was last Feb in TN** was about 70'F

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Amazing....

Id love to do that, but between salty roads, working at a dirt race track, and my lack of time its impossible. soon enough though, i can feel the summer coming...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts