DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I opened the trunk of my 2000 Concorde and found dampness in the right rear corner of the floor. Not enough water to fill up the spare tire well or anything, but wet enough that I noticed it.

Anyone have any suggestions as to the likely source? The seal for the trunklid appears to be fine. I'm just trying to find out if there are any specific trouble spots I should look at before locking myself in the trunk and having someone hose it down.

·
Registered
383 Posts
If you have a sunroof check the little drain hoses. There is usually a controlled leak with all vehicles that allows the water to leak in certain areas, however when this becomes filled with trash or a bug builds a nest in it you end up with water where it should not be.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Right side wheel well I think there is a vent and left rear quarter by the lights is a vent. The left one had popped out on me and flooded the *****. Nasty if you let it go.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies. No sunroof, so I don't have to worry about that. I'll have to pull the trunk liner out this weekend and take a look for the vent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts