DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
i also bought a kit on ebay and installed them. you could see both beams on the road with a dark spot in between the beams. i adjusted them for 2 hours and could still see the dark spot in between. im using my stock headlight housings. i put my reg bulbs back in and the beams blend in together. i hope you understand what im trying to say here. any suggestions? thanks in advance

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i also bought a kit on ebay and installed them. you could see both beams on the road with a dark spot in between the beams. i adjusted them for 2 hours and could still see the dark spot in between. im using my stock headlight housings. i put my reg bulbs back in and the beams blend in together. i hope you understand what im trying to say here. any suggestions? thanks in advance
i know what you're saying, but no i have no clue on how to fix that lol

maybe try to exchange them from the person you bought them from?

·
Registered
49 Posts
now i dont want to be a party pooper, but shouldnt you put them in a projector housing so you do not blind other drivers?

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I'll be the party pooper.

The headlight housings aren't meant for HID bulbs and you are probably throwing light in places you shouldn't be. The further your headlight lenses are away from flawlessly clear, the worse the glare people get from them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts