DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We bought a 2002 Stratus in November and I really loved her. This past weekend my husband was involved in a Hit-and-Run on the freeway and my baby was TOTALLED! (hubby is fine) So, I jumped on the net to find the nearest Dodge dealer with a service dept. to put her back together. While searching the dealers I came across a '02 sxt with a 3.5L V6, 8500 miles, CD, Infinity sound system, ALL power, 17" chrome wheels, and in MINT condition. I thought "WOW" that would be nice! When the price popped up as an alarming $12,500 I screamed and ran to the dealer as fast as I could... We signed papers that same hour and drove my new baby home! Although I felt bad about cheating on my stratus, I am a whore for a sweet ride!
NowI420InMyNew2002Intrepid
:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,220 Posts
Ick... even if I did smoke pot, I would never do it in the car... the stench would become the smell of cigarettes... and then it would start to stink. But it's your car.. do what you want.. lol...

Congrats on the new purchase and welcome to the boards.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
429 Posts
420InMy2002 said:
Although I felt bad about cheating on my stratus, I am a whore for a sweet ride!
NowI420InMyNew2002Intrepid
:thumbsup:
LOL
Oh man, what a morning :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,804 Posts
00ChryslerIntrepid said:
Ick... even if I did smoke pot, I would never do it in the car... the stench would become the smell of cigarettes... and then it would start to stink. But it's your car.. do what you want.. lol...
What the? Where did that come from, or am I missin' something here?


Hey 420InMy2002, damn did you guys get a FANTASTIC buy on that SXT, that is if you aren't pullin' our legs here... Man-O-man, I would have friggin' screamed to the dealer faster than hell too (even though it's white... :wink: )!

I had '96 Stratus ES with everything for four years before getting the R/T, and I'd bet you feel the same way as I in that it was just the perfect upgrade. Just couldn't face taking a performance drop, or even equal performance - had to have the next step up!

Congrats. welcome, and let's see those pics!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
408 Posts
4:20 for me comes at 10:30pm.



"OK Ahab, fess up with the doobage" (The Breakfast Club?)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,220 Posts
Snorton Norton said:


What the? Where did that come from, or am I missin' something here?


Hey 420InMy2002, damn did you guys get a FANTASTIC buy on that SXT, that is if you aren't pullin' our legs here... Man-O-man, I would have friggin' screamed to the dealer faster than hell too (even though it's white... :wink: )!

I had '96 Stratus ES with everything for four years before getting the R/T, and I'd bet you feel the same way as I in that it was just the perfect upgrade. Just couldn't face taking a performance drop, or even equal performance - had to have the next step up!

Congrats. welcome, and let's see those pics!
420 is a reference to pot... which comes from, I think, some statute in California regarding pot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,804 Posts
00ChryslerIntrepid said:


420 is a reference to pot... which comes from, I think, some statute in California regarding pot.
Ahhh, Baaach! We're just a bunch of pud knockers that are out of touch up here in Minnesota... :wink:

Roll me away baby... :alien:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
00ChryslerIntrepid said:


420 is a reference to pot... which comes from, I think, some statute in California regarding pot.
No, you are actually wrong.. It came from the death of Jerry Garcia. He died (unknown) sometime between 4:10 and 4:30 so hence national doobage time is 4:20... Good guess though...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,220 Posts
Hmm... okay. So I was wrong about that. Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong about something... and it probably won't be the last.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
LHSer said:
mmmmmmm.... I don't know about all that, but if they say so..

AND GUESS WHAT, I WAS WRONG TOO...... WONT BE THE FIRST AND PROB. WONT BE THE LAST.......

Some people shouldn't get so offensive about ****... I wasn't trying to put you down, I was just saying what I thought was correct...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,220 Posts
I know you weren't trying to put me down or whatever.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
00ChryslerIntrepid said:
I know you weren't trying to put me down or whatever.
ok, well sorry for the misunderstanding...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow-E

I had no Idea such an Inocent comment would make such a ruckus (sp?) Oh and pot smoke smell is MUCH different then Cig smoke smell... Just to clarify.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
For real!

No I was not 'pulling anyone's leg' on the deal I got! I am still a little shocky...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,220 Posts
Re: Wow-E

420InMy2002 said:
Oh and pot smoke smell is MUCH different then Cig smoke smell... Just to clarify.
Yeah, I know it's different. But it does decay into something more reminiscent of cigarette smoke.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Re: Wow-E

420InMy2002 said:
I had no Idea such an Inocent comment would make such a ruckus (sp?) Oh and pot smoke smell is MUCH different then Cig smoke smell... Just to clarify.
Hell yeah it is different... I would smoke a blunt in the intrepid anytime, but never a cigarette.. The smell is way different.. Cigarette smoke is much worse, but of course that is my opinion.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top