DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got 3 pics form the schools digital camra befor the batteries died
1 is of the front 1 is of the back with trunk open showing my 12's and other is of one of my 2 15" subs in the big box behind the 12"s

www.angelfire.com/sc2/darcswarm/pictures.html

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Nice, but in the 1st pic, why do your headlights look misty or fogged up?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they are old I need to replace them

·
Registered
38 Posts
thats the way my headlamps looked, so i replaced them, 32 a piece 15 for shipping.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It dosint matter now i just got ahold of some of the GTO black outs that they stoped making a whille back
only cost me 20 bucks too but one was damaged so i had to perminantly put them on the head lights or they would fall off

·
Registered
129 Posts
You wrote that your car is a 3.3, but on the last picture (the picture of it sitting at the car dealership), it looks like there is a 3.5 L 24 Valve sticker on the door....am I wrong?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Why do you only have a 200W/max amp pushing two twelves AND 2-15's? You should try just hooking up the twelves w/o the fifteens and see how that sounds, Id rather have 2 well powered subs than 4 underpowered.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
above the first pic, you said that the superchip adds 15 hp and 25 lb-ft? can you back that up somehow?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont have a pic of it but there is a web site for it
http://www.superchips.com/dodge_apps.html

person who had the car befor me put it on i dont really care if you dont belive me cause if anyone even does anything to there car that is differant than any other person in this car club they just get ridiculed

·
Registered
105 Posts
L1zrdking said:
thats the way my headlamps looked, so i replaced them, 32 a piece 15 for shipping.
HOLY ****. the cheapest I found these sonsabitches was 150 for both w/o shipping. Where did you find yours please? Do they come with the housing/mounts, cause I have to replace those.

·
Registered
38 Posts
i got em from autopartstreet.com, the housing was like 75 bucks a piece but I didnt need that, thank god. They messed up my order but made good and overnighted it to me with no extra charge. I was on their site the other night, its change, harder to find things. But it'll be worth it i think. Opps price changes, some cheaper some not,

http://www.autopartstreet.com/lamps_catalog.jsp

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
eatdirtfartdust said:
Why do you only have a 200W/max amp pushing two twelves AND 2-15's? You should try just hooking up the twelves w/o the fifteens and see how that sounds, Id rather have 2 well powered subs than 4 underpowered.
i just bought a 400 watt lightning audio 2 channel amp w/fan
and the 2 12" subs arnt hooked up im selling them which i did for 300!! bucks :eek: :biggrin:
i have the 12" box in the back so the 15" subs wont go flying around all over the place i dont have the box carpeted so it slides very easilygot my black outs for only 20 $

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Carpet that sucker!
My box was carpeted from the get go, and **** I've tromped on the gas a few times here and there, I doubt it's even shifted more than an inch, ever! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts