DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am happy to be here today after what happened this morning. I was jockeying cars in our drive way; that we dont have to do it later on. I backed in my wifes Intrepid first, so that we can use my truck. Well, I decided to back my truck in also. When I back in I like to get as close as possible to the other car; since we have a very short driveway (barely two cars). So I open the door to get a better look......I fell out of the truck; while in reverse. Still holding on to the steering wheel for my life...I backed into my wifes car. Trying to slam it in park; it goes into neutral and almost hits my neighbors house....(all of this while hanging out of the truck with one toe barely on the brake.) I SLAM it back into reverse and yelling for HELP. I try to put more pressure on the brake, my foot slips on to the gas and I bash into my wifes car. The neighbor helps and gets the truck in park; while my wife tries to do the same and make sure I dont fall out of the truck completly and get hurt.

Thank GOD FOR GOOD NEIGHBORS AND A VERY LOVING AND UNDERSTANDING WIFE!

·
Registered
185 Posts
ROTFLMFAO...Glad your okay though! To bad someone didnt catch it on video tape...

·
Registered
268 Posts
I am not. you hate mexicans. so it is really to bad that you didn't get hurt more. the big shame is a dodge is hurt because of your stupidity

(if you are wondering what i am talking about. look for a thread called how gross is this and he makes some nice comments about mexicans.)

·
Registered
268 Posts
JapCrapHater

Posts Per Day: 1.68
My Photo Gallery

It looks CHEAP and STUPID! But it'll be hot with the MEXICANS!!!! You can always pick out a MEXICANS car in a parking lot....the car with naked women decals and cheap decals from Walmart all over, and they have tassles hanging from the inside windshield. Im not being racist just stating fact! My parents live close to Mexicans....and thats exactly how their cars are decorated.

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
Tilt said:
I am not. you hate mexicans. so it is really to bad that you didn't get hurt more. the big shame is a dodge is hurt because of your stupidity....

Hmmm..Ok...so who is the better of the two? The one who makes an ethnic comment or the one who says it's too bad he didn't get hurt worse?

Hatred is such a wonderful thing to share... :baaa: :baaa: :baaa: :baaa: :baaa: :baaa:

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
JapCrapHater said:
......I fell out of the truck; while in reverse. Still holding on to the steering wheel for my life...I backed into my wifes car. Trying to slam it in park; it goes into neutral and almost hits my neighbors house....(all of this while hanging out of the truck with one toe barely on the brake.) I SLAM it back into reverse and yelling for HELP. I try to put more pressure on the brake, my foot slips on to the gas and I bash into my wifes car.
Were you drunk at the time this happened?

Do you have any pics too?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Tilt said:

It looks CHEAP and STUPID! But it'll be hot with the MEXICANS!!!! You can always pick out a MEXICANS car in a parking lot....the car with naked women decals and cheap decals from Walmart all over, and they have tassles hanging from the inside windshield. Im not being racist just stating fact! My parents live close to Mexicans....and thats exactly how their cars are decorated.
I have no idea exactly where this came from. I personally do feel bad for this guy, and am glad he didn't get hurt. I do think it's funny that you made those comments though. Because I live in an apartment complex in which some Mexicans do live. They actually do do all of those things to their car. Expecially the decals of naked women.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
*In a nelson from the SIMPSONS voice*

HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
icephalt said:
I wouldn't tell a lot of people about this. How's the wife's car?
Well, we just got the quote yesterday, and its a little over $2,000 worth of damage. They are replacing the hood, both headlights, radiator mounting bracket, air condensor, radiator, and the bumper. The insurance is paying for all of it, with NO deductable. If there was any damage to my truck; I'd have to pay a $500 deductable.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Slagathor said:
Happy your ok.........
I wonder what the insurance company is gonna think of that one......heh.....:D:D
They just couldn't believe that I didnt get seriously hurt. They were in Awe!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Tilt said:
I am not. you hate mexicans. so it is really to bad that you didn't get hurt more. the big shame is a dodge is hurt because of your stupidity

(if you are wondering what i am talking about. look for a thread called how gross is this and he makes some nice comments about mexicans.)
First of all you are a sad excuse for a human being to bring this up at this time. Second I NEVER said I hate Mexicans and you DAMN WELL KNOW THAT I DIDN'T. I was just stating a fact that the majority of Mexicans do this stuff to their cars. I am going through a really hard time right now dealing with this, because I know that if my hands had slipped off of the steering wheel, I wouldn't be here right now. And the fact that I wrecked my wife's car is devistating. Granted I know that I am not very well liked on this board, but I have never said I HATED anybody. I hate Japanese cars; it doesn't mean I hate the people. I hate Mexican food; it doesnt mean I hate the people.
GET WHAT I AM SAYING? The fact that you bring this up now IS VERY LOW!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.