DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Just joined, Lurking for a few years.

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  RickerD 
#1 ·
Just want to start off by giving a big thank you to this community, without the knowledge gathered here I'd of been lost on a few thing.

I have a 1995 Intrepid ES (Her name is Merry-berry) that I've had for about 9 years now. I got this car as my first car back in 2011ish from my dad to get to and from school. At first I wanted nothing to do with it because he was going to give me his truck, a 1993 GMC Seirra as a first vehicle, but realized that the Intrepid was a safer choice which I cant blame him for. Over time I began to appreciate the car more and now I can't imagine loosing it, sentimental value and what not and I've definitely put way more into it than its numerical value.

When I first got car.

As she sits today.

Ill make a post detailing everything that's been done to this car maintenance wise (She's bone stock so nothing too interesting there), and because she's taking a trip from NW Ohio to New Jersey tomorrow. As she sit, She has 175,XXX on the odometer and runs like a dream.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.