DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wasn't really to sure where to post this thread so I apologize ahead of time to anyone that gets mad for it being here. I was really just curious to see if there are and who they are as to members that live in north carolina or any states next to nc. I've only been a part of DI.NET for about 3 months so I was just kind of curious. By the way, everyone on here is awesome. It's great to see so many people with a passion for there Intrepid that meets mine! :claps: Everyone just keep on, keepin' on!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Long way away,over here in Bryson---give up on trying to find Alarka...
Sure alot of 'Treps on the road over here in the western part of the state.
Used to be stationed in Goldsboro--Didn't Fayetteville have a traffic circle? That was weird!

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Griff there were about 10 of us up in Forest City about a month ago. PeacefulDave stay in Forest City but has not been on much since the meet. There are a few members in SC and mysefl in GA who try to get together a couple of time during the year. Here is the thread from Forest City and the Braggin Rights 06

http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/showthread.php?t=72444

The crew

kcarlos2000 Georgia
01Intrepid Greenvile, SC
R0meo021 Inman, SC
Imadreadhead Myrtle Beach, SC
04IntrepidSXT Charleston, SC
95Trep3.3 Summerville, SC
Dmondeac now lives in VA but still consider part of the South East crew
Mays316 Duncan, SC drives a 300M
Dennis'O relocating somewhere in SC.....LOL
Intrep_Ed Fl but still down

http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/showthread.php?t=64347&highlight=BR06

http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/showthread.php?t=71773&highlight=BR06

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
That's cool. That's exactly what I was trying to find out, is if the people around here had their own little mini meet or anything like that. You can definately count me in on the next mini meet you all have. Of course I have to get my front end fixed first (thanks to a mustang that pulled out in front of me :banghead: , I HATE MUSTANGS!!! :2up: ).

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Ohhh great .....

Another SILVER prima-donna in the South East.

At least you got a HO and a moonroof. I know someone is jealous!!

I was born in Fayetteville although I didn't stay there long. Military dad.

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Griffinb911

No problem I will add you to my list for the South East crew!

04IntrepidSXT

Yeah that is right another Silver Trep in the South East boyeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yeah I am jealous of that HO and moonroof. Even of the front bumper until I can get mine painted and installed. BTW I would have never pictured you as a military brat. Well on second thought I can see you in that role.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Virginia here........tried to add onto that frapper thing but was having issues. There are so many Treps around here its surprising that theres not more members from here on this site...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You bet I'm still down for the Daytona meet. I don't have the 20's on my car anymore though, I got a good offer for em so I sold them. As far as the HO with the moonroof goes, I couldn't live without either fo them lol. Those pics are actually before the mustang incident. I actually have a bad track record with mustangs (hince why everyone around here calls me by Mustang Killa). The first pic is of the first mustang incident, the 2nd two r of the most recent and the last is of the guy and mustang that pulled out in front of me. Sorry I know this is a little off topic from this post.
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/griffinb911/****man.jpg

·
Woober Goobers!
50,637 Posts
I'd drive down there but I don't want my R/T to end up looking like that.....LOL!!

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
I guess you do have a problem, since those are definately two different accidents. The 2nd and 3rd pic I understand, crunching the bumper. How did you do that 1st pic? Drive under a truck? No bumper damage, but headlight and hood??

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Neon green calibers on a blue Mustang. No wonder he pulled out in front of you.....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kcarlos2000 said:
Man if I make it down to the Daytona meet I am driving behind you Griffinb911.......j/k
Lol that's cool, as for how did the first incident happen. A guy was pulling his mustang on a trailor and stopped suddenly in the road. My car went right under his trailor. As long as there won't be any mustangs riding with us in Daytona I'm still down lol :biggrin:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dodgaholic said:
It's Daytona, man. Nothin but Harleys, Fusions, Montes, and Chargers....and a few Treps.:D
Then yep, I'm down. Well at least we know if any mustangs give us problems I'm not afraid to hit em! lol :brutal_36

1 - 18 of 18 Posts