DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
NICE TREP......hey by any chance how did u get those rims to shine like that I have those rims and my fronts are dirty, I wash them but they stay kind like dark....why?

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Hey, my girlfriend and I were wondering if we could borrow your back seat? It just looks so comfortable... j/k

Your trep looks soo clean! Makes me wonder what under the hood looks like.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
XCALIBUR said:
NICE TREP......hey by any chance how did u get those rims to shine like that I have those rims and my fronts are dirty, I wash them but they stay kind like dark....why?

my rims look alot better in the pics than they do in person, they have the clear coat (or whatever it is) peeling and have all that corosion looking stuff. what realy looks good, is the tire shine stuff. i kinda over-sprayed is onto the rims, that shines em up, but i dont know how long it will last.

and i do have a bottle of this tire cleaning foam stuff that takes off break dust realy well. i think it is made by eagle one, but i'm not sure.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chewievette said:
Hey, my girlfriend and I were wondering if we could borrow your back seat? It just looks so comfortable... j/k

tee hee.... that is what the caprice is for, much more roomy. makes it easier for a "roll in the hay" :rollgrin:

but yeah, the under the hood part is nice, but it.... well here...

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
IntrepidBus IV said:
Clean!!! Is that thing all original still?

well, except for what the deer broke, and the other headlight, yeah everything is original.

this is what the deer did

big improvement i think

·
Registered
532 Posts
Looks damn good!! Its nice to see others keeping their rides in such good condition.
Keep up the good work on the old girl.

-GB49

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Very nice, very shiney!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
k-nash said:
Hey very nice indeed!! :grinyes: Man I do like the Spruce! And Dayum how did you keep those seats so nice? How many miles do you have on her?

i have a bottle of mguires leather conditioner, it gives a great shine, moisture-izes, and it smells great!

and when i changed my oil last week, the mileage was 92,500. hopefully many more to come! :icon_wink

·
Registered
59 Posts
hey 8845int what paint shop did your paintjob? i need one and we should start a minnesota group theres me my friend tommy you nd probably a few others on here we should meet up er something and share ideas and show our cars ya know?what part of minnesota you in?

·
Registered
646 Posts
8845int said:
i have a bottle of mguires leather conditioner, it gives a great shine, moisture-izes, and it smells great!

and when i changed my oil last week, the mileage was 92,500. hopefully many more to come! :icon_wink
dude you're a liar, I don't think you've ever driven your intrepid before and it sits in a garage on blocks, but gets washed, waxed, and leather conditioned every week anyway.. Seriously, your car looks BRAND NEW WTF! I'm so jealous I cant even describe!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Japy said:
dude you're a liar, I don't think you've ever driven your intrepid before and it sits in a garage on blocks, but gets washed, waxed, and leather conditioned every week anyway.. Seriously, your car looks BRAND NEW WTF! I'm so jealous I cant even describe!

no, i drive her all the time. just take good care of her, and it helps that the previous owner was realy good to her as well. but thank you! that makes me feel good. now she is up to 94K, and still looking good!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts