DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mmmmmmmh....clean...and waxed :))

My Vision with the Concorde-rearend-conversion

And our LeBaron convertible: We just got this one in spring and made it ready for the summer....

Benny

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
get some tire shine of some sort on that lebaron. The paint looks awesome on both cars and its rare you ever see a lebaron in that good of shape. nice work!~

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes you´re right about the tires of the Lebaron...I´ll get some Maguiars tire shine on later this day...

The LeBaron already has 115000 miles on the clock and was in bad condition inside and out when I got it...If I hadn´t taken care of it it would now be on the junk yard.

I restored it only because it´s a really rare 93 WITH the digital dash.
It´s still the original paint though but looks fine now after a complete paint cleaning and lots of polish-and wax coats...now after a month of work it´s back in (almost) perfect shape in and out.

Benny

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Yes, the color of that Vision looks awfully familiar...looks good!

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
EagleVision993 said:
Yes you´re right about the tires of the Lebaron...I´ll get some Maguiars tire shine on later this day...

The LeBaron already has 115000 miles on the clock and was in bad condition inside and out when I got it...If I hadn´t taken care of it it would now be on the junk yard.

I restored it only because it´s a really rare 93 WITH the digital dash.
It´s still the original paint though but looks fine now after a complete paint cleaning and lots of polish-and wax coats...now after a month of work it´s back in (almost) perfect shape in and out.

Benny

Hey let's get a pic of that digital dash? :) I recall reading about it but have never seen one.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the positive feedback!

I took a pic of the digital cluster on the LeBaron.It is pretty sunny today so maybe the pic is not that good-I can take another one in the dark later this day if you want...

Benny

·
Registered
952 Posts
Those are rare?? My uncle has a red Lebaron convertable with a digital readout. And this car.... damn... It's clean. :D

nice lookin vehicles :) :)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, the digital LeBarons are pretty rare,especially those built after 1990 with the "oval" shaped dashboard (in comparison to the pre 90s-hard to describe...)

In my opinion it was worth restoring it....

Benny

1 - 15 of 15 Posts