DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
222 Posts
As a newbie, :) I'll field this one.
What year intrepid ya got star? I just grabbed one from Autozone, and yep it was 54 bucks!! However, its a lifetime filter for sure, ya just wash it and oil it once in a blue moon. Ohh, you were planning on doing some of that cool new mod's with the cone filter :eek: I bet that really kicks, but i was wondering about temperature. Instead I used the K&N designed for the stock box. And then drilled out four 1 1/4" holes and five 7/8" holes in the bottom of the box. Awsome difference!!. It sounds like a four barrel holly when ya kick it down. :cool: I'm sure my system is drawing warmer air also, but more warm air is better than little cool.

· Registered
222 Posts
I'm working on supplying pics with my posts. Could anyone tell me how to set that up? I used a K&N filter for a 96 intrepid. It's not cone but actually the same size as the box. It fits better than the stock filter too cause you don't have to push so hard to close the lid. I would be willing to send you one if ya want. My local autoparts has several.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.