DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for continually asking newbie questions, but I'm just a 16 year old kid and my brain needs knowledge :) Anyways, I went down to Autozone today and they are sold out of the cone airfilters made by K&N. Even the warehouse for the Tampa Bay area was sold out. So I went down to Napa, and their book didn't even carry them, but he told me I neewas 57 bucks, but what am I getting into total pricewise with the metal tube going to the engine? I don't feel like driving to a speed shop in downtown and them telling me its going to be 300 bucks. If thats the case, I'll save some more money.d to replace the accordian air hose. Is this true? I notice the air filter itself

Thanks.

· Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 1993 3.5L ES. Do you have a digital camera or some means of taking a pic of your engine? I would like to see how you added the K&N Cone filter without the metal pipe and still used the stock accordion hose.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.