DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Leather seats from '99 Cord----------------OTIS & day/night mirror-----------------ATC & Autostick

Rear leather seats (Disregard cloth armrest) -----Dashboard----------------------------My daughter driving

My Hemi Ram pulling the Trep from PA-------My '96 ES----------------Covered armrest with leather (inspired by Whitey)

2002 ES wheels (found at the junkyard) -----Closeup of wheel--------------Treps from the '05 Michigan meet

-----------------------------------------Profile with new Momentum wheels-----------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Pics of my '93 ES R.I.P.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'93 ES totaled by full size van-------------Brake pedal got bent-----------------Air bag deployment

Trep carnage---------------------Notice the mighty 3.5 unscathed-----------------More carnage
Well here it is!! I just got my trep back from being repainted a fresh coat of spruce. :dance2:

I had the numerous door dings removed while I was at it!

The hood was repaired, It had a nasty dent in it!

I had the mirrors repainted in spruce.

The rear appliques were also painted spruce

All of the gray cladding was repainted the gray.

I had the pin stripe redone

I am still waiting for the new trunk badges, looks naked without them!

They also added a rock gaurd to the lower rocker panels, which you can hardly even see!

This pic shows my new leather armrest from an LHS (thanks trx4)

New armrest the right color

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
My god, you are all set for Carlisle ;) Wish I had a pickup to pull my R/T down there instead of driving it. Your car looks good, keep it up :fun_08:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey thanks guys. This the third trep I have had, I just fell in love with them!!
And the mods are very addictive I have done Auto stick,OTIS,ATC,daynight mirror,factory alarm,auto head lights,fog light rewire,leather from 99 corde.(the junk yard is very addictive!,lol). Sounds like carlisle is good place to go,My HEMI RAM pulled the Trep with ease. :biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
95Intrepisize said:
Looking good. I do like the wheels. Could you get a picture of it with the whole profile of the car? Please.
I can do that, I'll pull the car out tomorrow in the sun and fresh snow and shoot a better pic of the wheels.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah that white crap sucks,I thought I was ready for it but i was wrong. My Trep will now be hybernating for winter. I don't want our famous Michigan road salt to kill it. I want to have my trep when it is 20years old. :biggrinfl

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
His intrepid is very nice, he did a great job on it! i wish i could sdtore mine for the winter, but since its the only car i have, i have to drive her!
anyways, great job man, and keep up the good work, OOO and cant wait till next year for our next intrepid meet, cant wait to see what else you add to it!

Andrei

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
shmiddy said:
sorry to see such a nice trep get totalled!!
Yeah, I missed that Trep so much that I had to get another one like it.

After my 93 ES was totaled I got a new 98 base Intrepid had it for three years, but I loved my 93 so much that I had to get my current 96.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
94_Concorde said:
Ahh, I like the green mirrors. I thought I was the only one to add the factory body color mirrors to a first gen that normally didn't come with them. Trep looks very nice!

BTW, do you have any bigger pics with the green mirrors?
Thanks, I thought I was the only one to paint the mirror too. My dad once had a 94 LHS with body color mirrors and it inspired mee to paint mine, I think it looks so much better.

I will post up so better pics of the mirrors.

BTW Matt, you have done an excellent job on your concorde, the green mirrors on your car look great!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Thanks, actually mine were from a 93 Vision that I found the mirrors on eBay. I had always wanted to do the mod and finally got my hands on some mirrors. I had to do some modding to the electrical to make them work because the connector changed from 93 to 94. They work great now though, and I still have my original black ones to put back on if something happens to one or both green ones.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I didn't realize that the early visions had body color mirrors, did the vision mirrors have heat and your original ones didn't? I was able to find the factory color match paint from duplicolor, so I just pulled mine off the car and painted them up.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
k-nash said:
I didn't realize that the early visions had body color mirrors, did the vision mirrors have heat and your original ones didn't? I was able to find the factory color match paint from duplicolor, so I just pulled mine off the car and painted them up.
Actually the Vision TSi (I think that was the trim name that had them) had the body color mirrors as an option. There are very few Visions with them but more LHS's have them but they are still kinda rare.

My mirrors are power, folding, and with heat. It was a direct swap except for having to change the connectors on mine. They also happened to be the Emerald green color of my car, so it is an exact match to my paint. The only thing is that they show every chip in them from rocks and stuff.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts