DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just noticing all the groups that DI.Net has in regional areas. We have the South East chapter that is such a great support group for guys down there and visa-versa on the West coast as well. It then hit me that we really dont have a similar group for Kansas City, or better yet the Mid West in general (anything east of Illinois is not Mid West :)).

At any rate I think the KC area needs a pretty strong club here locally. (Sander if you dont jump on this I'll kill you!) What I was looking for out of this was a groupe to help out on mods or maintanance, or just simply a group of people with the same common interest.

I know we have a good group of guys here that are pretty in to the LH line here locally and I think we need to start organizing. If you live near KC (Des Moins, Omaha, Wichita) then **** consider yourself part of it as well!

This was just a thought, and hey some input would be more than welcome!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
x_00trepes_X35 said:
At any rate I think the KC area needs a pretty strong club here locally. (Sander if you dont jump on this I'll kill you!)
Yeah, I think I'm gonna pass up on this until the next one comes along. Maybe one with girls in it. :grlaugh:

Ok, I guess you can count me in.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I am not much of a joiner, because I don't like getting locked into feeling I need to "go to the meeting". However, X35, I live in Independence and would be interested in at least meeting some of the other members in the KC area.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can understand the locked in feeling and thats definantly not what I am going for so I definantly understand.

What I pretty much would like to see is a support group for eachother. Just so we know who we can call on to be supportive on a project or just to get together, drink a beer, and have a good time, and show off the rides, **** maybe cruse all the hot spots around the city as well....

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I'm in IL, but st. louis area... only way I'm attending a meet is with my buddy Kyle b.k.a. Weapon X... this way there will be two SE's on the way... btw not to sound like an idiot but which Kansas City?

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
I'm near the Waterloo, IA area. To Kansas City is only abot 5 hours thats nothing lol. I maybe interested as well.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Haven't posted in a while. Would be interested in a KC area meet-up. Find some nice low-down drinking establishment where we can show off our vehicles.
I think I saw your car Monday up on Front St.
You work up there?

As far as a meet up, and drink up, maybe even eat up... I'm in.
I got a new car to show off and some Mods that I may need a hand with... as the ca$h comes in that is.

What about Shawnee Msn. Park? I always see a ton of guys meeting up out there on Sunday afternoon. I live in Grandview, so I'm up for meeting somewhere down south too.
whatever's good.
anyone still interested?

·
Registered
48 Posts
does anyone in KC or surrounding areas have a joeKD CAI?
I sure would like to see one installed and functioning. I've got the Stratus all but sold and I'm about to order one, but I'd sure like to see one first if it's an option!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts