DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
top three today were dodges, and what an awesome run for awesome bill from dawsonville!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yes, indeed! :bigsmile:

Although I'm a big Flyin' Ryan Newman fan, I really wanted Bill Elliott to win, but at least Dodge was at the top.

Did anyone else notice that Elliott was pissed when interviewed on TV shortly after the race? In some ways I don't blame him because he didn't win after having an EXCELLENT run, but in another sense he could at least be happy that he finished second... :bored:

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
I bet he felt bad since this may of been one of his last chances to win a cup race. He usually does not have a great car and this may be his last year in cup racing.

·
Registered
184 Posts
He also failed to show up at the media center after the race, and he only offered a BS statement through Dodge.

I'd be kinda pissed too, would sure like to finish my career on a high note.

·
980 Posts
Would have been nice for Elliott to win but Newman win is okay too, how about Newman 74 starts and 42 top tens wow!!

·
Registered
995 Posts
Wouldn't you be a little pissed if you just worked your way up the pack with the most constantly fastest car on track just to come in second. He's was just a weeeeeeee bit pissed at Nascar more than finishing second, and we all know why.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts