·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes Dodge win's today. Kasey Wins the nascar race today. :icon_smil

·
Registered
107 Posts
Poor Mark Martin. Always comming in 2nd. I hope he does good this year since it is his last. Kasey Kane wont win anything else in nextel this year.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Kasey is on a hot streak lately. He won the golden coral 500 today, took second in the Busch race Saturday, took third in last week's UAW cup race and won last week's Busch race.

Go Kasey! Go Mopar!

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
Nice win for KK. Finally...a Dodge win at Atlanta....first one since the Petty days (1977)! I didn't get to watch the race... :( I was hoping for another JJ win, but 6th isn't all bad. Still got the points lead! :biggrin:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Damn, Kyle petty even got a top ten finish! :bgtup:

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Kane will get his ass kicked next week in Bristol. Lets hope someone takes him out.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
adaptabl said:
Kane will get his ass kicked next week in Bristol. Lets hope someone takes him out.
Yor just still mad that you where so wrong, about the law suite with FORD. Not to bad so far with Kane 2nd in points. And you said it was bad driver. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
adaptabl said:
No chance Mr. Negative. Top 10 finish for the Number 9th Dodge. And by the way Dodge won again today. :rollgrin:

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Lets hope next week cry baby Kahne gets his ass kicked. Maybe we should send him to CART.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dream on Numb Nuts, Keep mouthing off Mr. Negative. The more you mouth off the better the Dodge drivers do.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts