DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
lol. I've seen that before. I believe it was either one of the most downloaded on putfile.com or it was on big-boys.net or ebaumsworld

-Brandon

·
Registered
347 Posts
What the hell? LOL!
What was he trying to accomplish there?
He probably wont need condoms anytime soon because he might end up firing blanks after that.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Do you think it's real? It seems to me if it were a stun gun on full blast he would have went right down. He even holds onto the gun and then puts it down on the bed.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
alderran said:
Do you think it's real? It seems to me if it were a stun gun on full blast he would have went right down. He even holds onto the gun and then puts it down on the bed.

Yea.. I was thinking about that.. He doesnt really lurch around as much as I thought, and the whole time he's laughing...

-Brandon

·
Registered
342 Posts
i have a stun gun, and it doesnt hurt that bad in some places, but it hurts like hell in others.. and no, it wouldnt take him right down, it takes a few seconds to take somebody down. i would never try the tounge or crotch though, you would have to be either seriously ****ing retarded or seriously ****ing drunk to do that...

·
Registered
368 Posts
LOL.. I think the guy deserved it just for being so stupid!

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
god, even i felt pain looking at that, dude probably just gave himself a vasectomy.... what a retard!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
alderran said:
well, u have to ask, have u been electricuted before?

lol i have, and NO it didnt leave iny phisical OR MENTAl scar's lol, except a slowley disapering line on my wrist

but besides the point, when i was electricuted , i was on my roof, and i used this OLD FREYED rope that was coming from my hous to my garage, to help me walk along and get my slingshot i thre on the roof, lol, kids

well, that old rope turned out to be a phone line or suttin, and i think when my house got a call or maybe it was just bad timing, i got zapped, felt like i was gettin zaped for EVER, weird part is, u cant let go

no matter how hard u try, i was CLINGING to that wire with both hands, numbed all around, and just couldent let go for the life of me, till it let me go

so DAMN STRAIGHT i belive it, and MAN what a RUSH it is lol, but he's still a ****in IDIOT

ALi

·
Registered
589 Posts
he may have not have just sterlized himself there. the current more then likely travelled up from where he shocked himself to follow other currents in the body... but yeah, i really dont think i wanna see this retard have any offspring.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
dmt4595 said:
i have a stun gun, and it doesnt hurt that bad in some places, but it hurts like hell in others.. and no, it wouldnt take him right down, it takes a few seconds to take somebody down. i would never try the tounge or crotch though, you would have to be either seriously ****ing retarded or seriously ****ing drunk to do that...
You need to look into updating your equipment. The newer Tazers will take a big guy down RIGHT NOW. No motor control at all for the few seconds it'll take you to cuff 'em up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts