DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to take my oldest daughter to dance at 8:30 this morning. Coming home, I was on route 280, which at that time of the morning on a Saturday there is very little traffic. I was on the road maybe two minutes in the middle lane and in the fast lane, I saw a silver and black Ferrari past me. He wasnt going much faster then me, maybe 5 miles an hour so I was able to catch up to him. I looked over at him and he at me. We looked at each other several times and finally I decided what the heck, I pointed straight ahead and he laughed. We kept going for a little while and I pointed again. He nodded in agreement, waved bye-bye and took off like the space shuttle. Before I could even react, he was out of sight. I knew there was no way on this earth I could even stand a chance with that car, but it was nice to see what kind of power the Ferrari really has. Do you think a Type-R emblem on my car would have given me a better chance?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe crome mirrors will lower the drag and give me more horses. HeHeHe....

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
damn dude, LOL! it's all i can say...LOL

·
Registered
502 Posts
Don't EVER cut your springs. Or you'll have more problems than you'll know what to do with.

[ January 19, 2002: Message edited by: ATFCharger ]

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
err...ok

·
Registered
602 Posts
Intake/Supercharge/ASE Chip that damn 2.7L!!!! You'll get em'! I'm just playin'

Well you'd get closer....

Sounds like that was cool watchin' that thang!

Yeah, Some of them cars are crazy!! I saw a Motortrend article on a Bugatti w/1001HP that could go 270MPH and higher! The engine was a W16 (Like V16 I suppose) w/like 4 turbo's. Man..... What a crazy a$$ ride!!!

Take care guys,
MoparPerformance :cool:

·
Registered
169 Posts
The "W" engines are like V engines but theres a outer left bank, inner left bank, inner right bank and outer right bank. Theres also going to a W8 in the next Passat.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
yes the W8 engine is quite a accomplishment, very compact for what it is, I think I heard somewhere that they can drop it into a Golf, not sure if thats possible, but I know shes in the New Passat.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i have never seen a ferrari in real life. north dakota sucks. we dont have anything cool.

though i did see a diablo once. that thing was badd asss.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts