DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was hopping on Alcoa highway (TN129)last night around 8pm. Merged on.. seen cars were coming behind me pretty quick.. so I gave it about 1/2 throttle, & caught up to about 60mph... when all of a sudden I see this Toyota Celica prob around mid 90's (with fart exaust, & fake type R sticker LOL!!!) speeding up along side of me & kept going.. I was not about to let this peice of Jap Crap win.. Looked like some 16/17 yo. with hat to the side, so I dropped her down into third, floored it, & flew past him around 85/90Mph. Slowed down right after as I was approaching a red light. He tried to cut in front of me right before I got to the light in the left lane, I gave it a lil more gas, & cut in front of him in the right left hand turn lane. All of a sudden I see him roll down his window, so I did the same, when he said, "fast family car" didn't think those cars were that quick.. I said "yea.. slow Jap Crap" lol.. by then light turned green, & we did it again when he suprised me & turned into Walmart. I love my car! :D

·
Registered
415 Posts
good kill bro. I would have busted on the Type R sticker and informed him that Type R is honda only. :rolleyes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts