DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i got killed by mother nature. my car is buried in snow. i tried to scrape and brush it off but it is all the way up to the frame rails. i didn't bother trying to buck the snowdrift a) because since it was snowing and 35+ winds all day i didn't get the battery reinstalled and b) because i wouldn't have gotten the car over the drift anyway. supposed to warm up this weekend, time for one more wax before winter really hits.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
yeah it was sweet ass weather up here in Ontario. just got a little rain tonight. if its nice on saturday I will give it a nice wax.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Thunderstorms and Tornado warnings in MI all day... V.bad... Thank god I waxed last week.... the car.. not my legs...

:)

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
startin to snow here. YES!!!!

·
Registered
990 Posts
87 Degrees here in Conway/Myrtle Beach South Carolina today!! Couldn't believe it.. I feel ur pain though guys.. just moved 8 weeks ago from Connecticut... & we had a bad winter last year.. supposed to be worse this year.. I am gonna miss the snow actually! lol!
Also.. can someone please tell me how to get my pic of my car in my signature. Email me please. thanks! :)

·
Registered
562 Posts
LaFar, Snow? Where the hell are you? Shawano and GB are snow free

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I'm about 2 hours west of you. it flurried on my way home from work. Gave Water street that 'oh-so-merry' look with the snow flakes in the street lights. :)

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
supossed to be a high of 86 today here....

ugh, but this weekend...70'S! w00h00!

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Originally posted by Si:
Thunderstorms and Tornado warnings in MI all day... V.bad... Thank god I waxed last week.... the car.. not my legs...

:)
Yeah, yesterday was a rough ride. Today, temps in the high 30's to low 40's (for highs!), wind guests up to 60mph, and a chance of snow!!!

What a turn of events within the last 12 hours! Gotta love Michigan!!! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts