DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
@ Avenger's house in Kitchener!

Well, Cokey's coming by and we're installing seats and door panels into his car. So anyone else who wants to come by and get modded, is more than welcome.

Attendees so far:
Cokey - Intrepid
RedRT - Intrepid R/T
Avenger - Intrepid R/T, LHS

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
I might have another little one to get some help with too. Also, I'm sure we can come up with a couple things for the new Avenger-mobile

·
Registered
126 Posts
im going to be there this time.
just in case the cell number is 519 635 2870 if anyone needs it.
ill have the RT there to do some underhood detailing and such, possibly check my e brake shoes

ps. i am a mechanic so i could answer some mechanical questions/inspect fror you if u need

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Someone want to bring me 2 headlight bolts? (the long ones) My LHS seems to be missing one from each headlight :(

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
I got your bolts Rob ( I think they're the right ones ) I also got a few other goodies today at an awesome yard. If anybody is coming on Saturday and is interested in what I have, pm me. I'll post in the BST as soon as I get pictures and prices sorted...could be a little while.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
just the 3 of us then?
Hmm, what time are we doing this?
I am going to be getting to Rob's at about 10ish. We may want to get some breaky before starting all the hard work we have to do. I have your latest cell # that you posted, so if we leave for any reason, and you're not there, one of us will call you.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'll be there for ten, maybe 5 min late if anything but I'll be there.
My friend bought a system and he wants to know how it sounds so we're throwing it in the intrepid at 9ish so yeah it'll be fine.

PS. I still have the parts intrepid we can take a run too, I need stuff off it

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
We should have started earlier I guess. Got the leather seats in, and most of Avenger's front bumper problem solved ( by Red), then suddenly it was 6:30.

Just a note to mention...if anybody replaces the track on their seats...make damn sure you get one for the proper side, the seatbelt rivet is a real bugger to get out.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
We should have started earlier I guess. Got the leather seats in, and most of Avenger's front bumper problem solved ( by Red), then suddenly it was 6:30.

Just a note to mention...if anybody replaces the track on their seats...make damn sure you get one for the proper side, the seatbelt rivet is a real bugger to get out.
You see, if you know what you're doing, it's real easy....lol. j/k. Hope you guys had a good time. Maybe next time I'll take the ride up. If this damn lake wasn't here, it would only take me an hour to get to London. But instead, it takes 6. :(

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
You see, if you know what you're doing, it's real easy....lol. j/k. Hope you guys had a good time. Maybe next time I'll take the ride up. If this damn lake wasn't here, it would only take me an hour to get to London. But instead, it takes 6. :(

Yeah I kinda hate that lake too...wish somebody would move it outta the way. We knew what we were doing, it was just a matter of the new frame being for the wrong side of the car. The rear and driver's seats were done in about 1/2 hr. Problems was the dead batteries on all the cordless drills...had to resort to using one of those old fashion corded ones...you know the kind that had the chuck key...don't think Rob enjoyed that too much!!

I had fun though...love a challenge!!

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
who installed what for Rob?
The only thing Rob got installed was a leather console cover. Red R/T fixed is cockeyed front bumbur though...he just needs to find the bolts to hold it in place. Rob's gonna get all his fun on the 14th when all of his new parts arrive. I might have to take another drive to Kitchener to see that.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Red R/T bought a watch and made it this time (J/K Ralph)...glad he did too!

I think this is becoming Avenger's second favourite LH car.

My new rear

My new front

Group shot...somebody had a nerve parking a Ford there. ( Rob wandering in the pic )

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Yeah I kinda hate that lake too...wish somebody would move it outta the way. We knew what we were doing, it was just a matter of the new frame being for the wrong side of the car. The rear and driver's seats were done in about 1/2 hr. Problems was the dead batteries on all the cordless drills...had to resort to using one of those old fashion corded ones...you know the kind that had the chuck key...don't think Rob enjoyed that too much!!

I had fun though...love a challenge!!
I was indeed busting your chops. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts