DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Klakalakring's Sig.- NEW WHEELS

Got this from my neighbor for $1,000 last October. It has run great except for the A/C that was broken when I bought it that was an easy fix and an ignition problem a few weeks ago that was another easy fix. Got 129K miles. Thanks. Hope you like it.

clear corner lens with LED bulb

new mats, they are really great. pick up everything, dry quick and look good too

rear mats

Alpine receiver, real easy with iPod

Im not a fan, they look like starfish

the new Enkei RP02 SBCs- got a great deal on them, unopened, $600

freshly painted pillars, look really great, old ones were chipped and burnt out. hard to look at.

9" Antenna i just got today

Freshly debadged:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i havent really thought much past wheels since 1) money will be thin after that and 2) after this year ill be goin to college and wont be driving it for 2 years just today actually i was thinking maybe an exhaust tip. unrealistically im thinking lowering it a couple inches. im not sure tho. any ideas would be great. i havent done anything under the hood, i dont know where to start that wont be a major change or break the bank.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Wow! Really nice, and yeah, those "sport" wheels aren't exactly stylish. But you can easily find a nice set of ES rims, and to really make those clear corners stand out, use PIAA bulbs, they're bluish white when lit, and the bulb itself is tinted blue. They would look killer.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that sounds great but not legal? i was gonna get some PIAAs for the headlights but once i got the new lens it wasnt as necesary so i moved on. changing the lens for for safety, bc i really could not see anything. maybe later ill get the bulbs just for the look. speaking of wheels, i just got a brand new set of Enkei RP02 SBCs for 600 bucks from a guy in VA. they are really nice. I'll get some pictures up soon. Now i just need to get some money for tires and paint the brakes and ill put em on. im pretty psyched. physched. siked. whatever.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
18x7.5 Right now im looking at COntinental ContiProContact tires 235/50 for $120 each. The wheels i got all four, unopened for $600. Guy said they were $330 each when he bought them from edge racing. No complaining here. :icon_smil

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
Wow your Intrepid looks like its in great shape. I don't even think my 04 interior carpet by my mats is that clean and I just had the whole car shampooed last December. I'm going to go ask for my $ back :D

Can't wait to see the rims on. The rest looks great. $1000 too! Man what a steal!!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Your car looks great and I'll tell you what helps it a whole lot - you haven't loaded it up with silly cr*p for the sake of making it 'different'. I've seen enough cars with black 'fly eyes' headlight covers, taillights painted to have a few circles that let light through, and on and on and on, which IMO makes those cars look dumb. You've got nice new clear headlight lenses (makes a big difference in the looks) and a car that is clean and straight. Lowering it, putting a big exhaust tip on it or any of that other gee-whiz stuff would wreck what you have, which is one very sharp car. Put on the wheels and tires and it will be perfect without all that other junk. Just my opinion.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts