DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today marks the one year anniversary of our good friend and site member [Megatrep] Kyle Meyer's passing. Hard to believe it has been a year already. We lost a great kid, friend, and very helpful site member. Kyle, we miss ya man, may you rest in peace.

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Although I never met Kyle, having met is family tells me a little about the young man he was. I know Kyle is, and forever will be, greatly missed. I only wish that I could have gotten to know him better. Rest in Peace, Kyle.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Our good friend Kyle is sadly missed. Little does he know how much he has influenced some of us more than we did him. No doubt my favorite ginger kid!

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Kyle had a bright, and promising future. I miss his sarcastic zest for life. His thirst for knowledge, some of it being redneck in nature, but nonetheless!! I miss reading his posts, and watching him jump right in to help out.

We all miss you Kyle....hard to believe it has been a year already.

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
Kyle was one of my best friends on here, outside of these forums. His unique quirkiness brought joy and laughter to those who read his posts. Kyle was the person to leave an everlasting impression on you be it good (in 99% of the instances) or in the case of certain people,bad, lol. Today that wound has re-opened and I feel that familiar lump in my throat. Kyle buddy, we miss you man and we'll see you on the other side. God bless.

·
Registered
19,539 Posts
I'm another who never had the chance to meet Kyle in person, but talked to him regularly on the site(s). He always took the time to compliment us on projects that we were working on, or talk to us about any problems we were having. We could always count on Kyle to give his honest opinion. He was one of the good ones... we miss him.

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,478 Posts
Rest In Peace Kyle, we miss ya.

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
Im with Doug on this one,, Kyle was on my mind all day, I was making a run , and I see a white first gen and poof,, he's in my head, Kyle,, you made a impact on many people, and we miss you,,

·
Registered
299 Posts
Thank you for thinking of Kyle today. It doesn't seem like a year has gone by. I'm glad that I had the opportunity to meet you this past year, your love and support has helped Troy and I get through the pain of being without him.
PS... Squilliam, is Kyle really taped to that hood?? I have never seen that pic and I think it is absolutely hilarious!! I'll never forget his blinker mod with the florescent green tape!

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
Kyles not taped to the hood,, its just the tape holding the paper on the hood so it dont get scratched.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Being the former owner of that infamous white first gen, it still amazes me how hell bent that kid was about that car making it to Ohio! He did it. Seafoam treatments for everyone....lol I don't think anyone will ever forget the turn signal tape job ... hahahahaha

·
Registered
299 Posts
Being the former owner of that infamous white first gen, it still amazes me how hell bent that kid was about that car making it to Ohio! He did it. Seafoam treatments for everyone....lol I don't think anyone will ever forget the turn signal tape job ... hahahahaha
Are you kidding me??? That kid was hell bent about that car period!! What mother would tow a $300.00 car for $400.00? Not to mention having to spend the money on getting a new tranny. "but mom, the seals are just getting seated".....yeah.
Seafoam treatments for everyone... that is too funny!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts