DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

21 - 40 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
As a Father...

This sad news for sure. I am sorry this has happened to his family. To pass @ 20 is a prime example of why it is important to not hold grudges over silly things. I lost a close friend just 2 years ago. Talking to my friend's Dad at the Funeral actually made my life better. He told me that they had a fight a few months ago and hadn't talked.....so his last memory/words to his son was a fight instead of telling him he loved him. His Dad told me he would be regret this for the rest of his life. I told him to concentrate on his love for his Grandson...it is what your son would have wanted.

I hadn't talked to my Dad in 2 years. And because of my friends death I now have a relationship with my Father again.

All this rambling......I will cut to the chase. Live a happier life and just get along. Don't sweat the small things in life.

May you have eternal peace Kyle.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
I have not cried in a long time, until today. Rest in peace my friend.
Friends come and go, but rarely the kind of friend that Kyle was. At meets he usually worked on other members cars rather than his own. On line he was always the humorist and posted some of the funniest stuff. He is sorely missed by me and this community.

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
I have not cried in a long time, until today. Rest in peace my friend.
Friends come and go, but rarely the kind of friend that Kyle was. At meets he usually worked on other members cars rather than his own. On line he was always the humorist and posted some of the funniest stuff. He is sorely missed by me and this community.
Your not the only one who shed a few tears. I had to hang up with Dan pretty quickly before the juices really got flowing. :crying:

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
I was just going over the footage that I shot at Art's meet. A lot of him taking apart Arts car to install that spacer. Can't say I didn't get a little misty myself... :glum:

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
yea,, ask Dan how i sounded
I was about the same right after I got off the phone with you....for quite a bit....just sat out on the porch for a while and listened to the rain...and thought of times with Kyle...Kyle was a great kid, great friend....I am going to miss him at the meets...and online...

This is a reminder to live life to the fullest, do what it takes to acheive your dreams, and never let the petty crap in life get in the way...because you never know when it may end...Kyle did just that, in his 20 years on earth he made such a big impact on so many people...rest in peace man...

·
nobags noswitches nofatbitches
1,014 Posts
it aint gonna be the same without you buddy. Your gonna be missed but wont be forgotten. No more fighting buddy. We'll see you again.

·
Registered
10,378 Posts
I usually stayed in the background not really saying anything, but R.I.P Kyle and my true condolences to his family. I think a lot of us knows how it feels to lose a loved one expeiailly family member.

I do not really know Kyle, but still consider him a friend, so I am still torn up inside and this is one very sad day for all the LH communities out there.

I know the pic is a big one but it seemed to fit.. Also god stated it was his time to go and has special plans for him up in heaven.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I cant say that I really knew Kyle. but seems like everyone really enjoyed his company.. I feel your pain through the posts..Would have been nice to have met him.. R.I.P. .. It regret not knowing you personally.
I wish I was better with stuff like this.. but I cant seem to find the words .. You will be remembered and loved by many

·
nobags noswitches nofatbitches
1,014 Posts
what i learned last year and it still holds true, others let go to allow others to live. He wouldnt have left us unless there was a reason. your gonna be missed buddy. I just found out a bit ago, and.. im still in shock...

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
There is nothing more that Kyle loved than Di.net and all of his car-guy friends. Your words, thoughts and prayers have touched me and Troy and we will hold them dearly as we try to get through the darkest hours without him. Words can not express how gratefully thankful I am that all of you helped in mentoring him in learning about 'treps. My heart is aching, and I miss him so much. I am thankful all of you were part of his life. Thank you, Jeanne Meyer, Mega-treps mom

·
Registered
917 Posts
I am so sorry to hear this I only got one chance to meet Kyle and he was truly one of the most friendly people you could ever talk to.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
This is wild. To see someone my age go so soon. Makes me kinda wake up and realize that it can happen to anyone.

R.I.P. man, you will be missed

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
I too am at a loss for words. I wish there was something I could do that would affect what is going on, and I guess my words are all that can... I feel helpless, and I hate that feeling.

My condolences to Kyles family.

21 - 40 of 180 Posts