DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

121 - 140 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Sorry for the loss. My condolences go out to the family and everyone. Jesus, he was just a kid....

·
Registered
44 Posts
I cannot find words to describe how I feel. I never knew Kyle personally, just saw his messages, but when I read this news, my chest felt heavy, and still does. It serves to remind us how fragile life is. May you rest in peace, Kyle, and God give strength to your family. Everyone else, please be safe out there. Life can end just like that.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I don't recall ever speaking with this young man on here and I know I never met him, but knowing the deepness of friendships formed here with a group who share a common bond, I am saddened to hear of this young man's passing. My condolences to his family and friends.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I haven't been a member here for very long, and I have not posted a lot of questions. I didn't know Kyle personally, but I did through his posts. I've done countless searches on DI for everything under the sun from window regulators to strut questions to electrical problems. MegaTrep's posts were always there. He even chimed in on a couple of my posts when I had questions for which I was seeking answers. Obviously, for such a young man, he knew a great deal about cars, and especially Intrepids. He will be missed. Although I'm double his age, I guess that a young dog can teach an old dog new tricks sometimes. RIP Kyle.

·
Registered
316 Posts
My condolences to his family!!
God Speed, RIP.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Hi, this is Kyle's mom.
From that day forward, I knew I had lost my little boy and he was turning into a young man. I never had to worry about him drinking or doing drugs...he only wanted to be with people who shared the same interest in the love of their LH cars as much as he did.
Got me misty eyed.....Been having similar thoughts myself lately concerning my 15 year old son.

·
Registered
19,541 Posts
Got me misty eyed.....Been having similar thoughts myself lately concerning my 15 year old son.
Me too Craig. My oldest is 15 now... and talking about getting his learners permit. I'm not sure how I feel about all that, but I know I can't keep him under my wing forever.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I don't know where this came from, someone named Strangis heard it and recorded it as John Wayne spoke at the funeral of director Howard Hawks in 1977

"Do not stand at my grave and weep.

I am not there. I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.

I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am sunlight on ripened grain.

I am the gentle autumn's rain.

When you awaken in the mornings hust,I am the swift uplifting rush of quiet birds in circled flight.

I am the soft star that shines at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry, I am not there.

I did not die.

Carried this clipping since my son passed Jean, and my wifes brothers son also.
All way before their time and all way before us.

Take care of yourself and family now they need you more than ever and everyone knows you did everything you could for Kyle.

Wow, I had to go back for a few edits, couldn't hold back either.

It never gets easier you just have to do the best you can. Remember those good times and cherish those memories.
Rest in Piece Brother Kyle, you were here for only a short time, but, to those of us who knew you and where lucky enough to have met you, we shall rest easy that when it is our time to go, that we will be with you once again.
They say time heals all wounds, I can only pray this to be true, my heart felt and deepest sympathy to his family. I pray that in their time of need they turn to God and ask for the pain to be removed and the emptyness by their loss filled with the joy that Kyle gave to them. I know what is like to lose a father,but, to lose one of my 2 boys would kill me inside, I can only lift them up in prayer.
This was one of the 2 Quote on the funeral cards at my fathers funeral, the other was the Traditional Irish Blessing, which I have both.

Tom

121 - 140 of 180 Posts