DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

141 - 160 of 180 Posts

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
My son and I will be meeting up with Eric (etfuller) and driving down tomorrow morning. Tom will be in Milwaukee tonight as well. I think Josh might also be coming. I am not sure who else will be attending, if you are let one of us know.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss Meyer Family. My sincere condolences to your family. we will miss him. May you rest in peace.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
i really want to come up for the service, but nearly 820 miles away and (no job = no money). i cannot attend. ill be there in spirit. my condolences to kyles family. R.I.P. kyle

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
X3. I'll be praying and crying right along with yinz guys from home. Miss you buddy, go with God. I'll be seeing you soon.

·
Registered
67 Posts
OMG!

I did not know personally this guy, but my heart is compressed from a grief, here, behind ocean in Russia!
For what? To it still to live and live! Why the God has taken away it?
My sincere condolences to the family.

·
Registered
424 Posts
This is still hard for me to believe. Kyle used to hang out at my house regularly, and was the only reason why i kept my lhs. I even brought a used motor to do a swap with him, which he talked me into about a week before this happend. I feel lost without him, and i dont even know if im even capable of doing such a task without him. He will be missed very much by me, and was probably the only reason i actually stayed with the lh community. I wish i could have went to one of the meets that he tried so hard to get me to goto. :crying:

·
Registered
211 Posts
On behalf of myself, my family and friends, please accept our sincerest condolences.
I havent been on these board a lot lately, and was truly upset when I heard about Kyle's accident from Shawn. I jumped on line to get the update and I was holding out a lot of hope Kyle would pull through.
I've shared this event with my family and friends and my teenage daughter, who I seem to be worried about all the time. I guess all parents stuggle with watching thier children grow up - but this kind of tragedy makes it feel all the more real that these things are very difficult to accept when they happen. My thoughts and prayers go out to Kyle's family.
We are so sorry for your loss.
God Bless............

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Back from the memorial, one of the most moving I have ever attended

141 - 160 of 180 Posts