DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all:

After considering my options and looking at this from many angles, I have decided to stop offering the L_Intakes for the LH Cars.

All orders I have received, will be honoured and fulfilled. No new orders will be taken.

I did not come to this decision lightly, but due to the fact that I am a family man (with two young kids) and that I have no time for both. I have decided that my Family has to take precident over the intakes.

I was spending all my free time working on the intakes and not having the time to go out or just sit with the kids, it has been too much.

I am sorry, but its a decision I had to make.

I am willing to give the business to anyone that wants it at no charge. But I recommend you understand the level of time it may consume.

I never was in this for the money (actually, I would be lucky if I broke even)(cost of tools etc).

Anyone wishing plans to make thier own, just e-mail me and I will provide them free of charge.

Sincerly

Stephen Lister
L_Intakes

thanks to all that bought an Intake!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Steve, I have 3 kids myself, so I can respect what you're doing. I appreciate everything you've done for us all already!

Thanks

·
Registered
973 Posts
Sorry for the guys/gals that won't get to see/own the level of intake you provided, but you are doing the right thing! You are still the Guru, keep the ideas flowing to us, OK?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Aww shoot. Was working my I over the weekend running power wire for my future stereo and thought man I need that intake. I can understand the time thing Gr8wht. Please do keep finding new things to do to our cars.

Please someone take over the intakes so I can order one (in silver too)! :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ladies and gents , all is not lost I have been in communication with the Gr8...one. I am currently wating on the specs for the intake. All of you that want one please sit tight!! I am not going to release a L_intake that is'nt of the same quality level as the original. I have toooo much time on my hands, and board as hell, that I can help the fellow Intrepid owner!!!

[ August 20, 2001: Message edited by: hug311 ]

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hey hug311, if you still have some time on your hands and are you going to be mfg. GR8WHT's intake and putting one in your car. If you are, it would be cool to take some step-by-step photos of the installation. Because as soon as one is for sale I want to buy one for my 2.7 (I miss the 4-barrell sound of the old days of the Holley 650 in my 71 Camaro Z-28 pushing 375 HP) ...Well at least they might sound the same.
Thanks

[ August 23, 2001: Message edited by: robin ]

·
Registered
54 Posts
hug311,

Thank you!!! Let us know when you've come up to proper production specs (very high ones set by Gr8wht himself). I need to place an order. Life is too short to go by and wait on your intake, you never know when production may stop... :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts