DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, I contacted the Intrepid R/T Tech line @ 800-362-3569 to find out if there are any MOPAR parts or if any will be made in the future. The tech guy I spoke to told me that there are no performance parts and it doesn't look like any will become available anytime soon, but I should try contacting him next year to see if anything changes. He also told me that he hasn't received any calls regarding performance parts for an Intrepid for a very long time (what ever that means). Therefore, people, lets call this number religiously over and over until they get it straight over there. I want an air intake and performance computer to start. I know I am not the only one. When I bought my ACR Neon back in 96' the Neon people had to do the same thing and it took MOPAR Performance about four years to finally start making parts for the Neon. At least the Intrepid has been out for awhile and with NASCAR going well and being popular, you would think they would follow suit. What do you guys think??

·
Registered
54 Posts
When I called I had them open up a case for me, they took down all kinds of information and gave me a case number. I suggest you and everyone else interested in Intrepids (should be everyone who is reading this) call and do the same. Once they see enough of us have logged in I'm sure something will be done.

·
Registered
558 Posts
What type of services does the Intrepid RT hotline provide other than telling you that no performance parts are available? Is it simply a service thing or sales info?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts