DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone still have those files that they could send to me about how to do the lambo doors? If you do, please send them my way, I am really looking into doing this to my Concorde! Thanks, Brad

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
any one see game and 50 cents new video they got an escalade with lambo doors.

witch makes me think unkut should do lambo doors.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Boberle1150 said:
I already asked her and she told me to ask someone else if they still had them because she does not right now because something is wrong with her computer. I don't think it would actually be that hard if you had the right parts, that's why I want to try it.

A couple of months ago I attempted this. The hinges would not be a problem, but the cylinder just couldn't support the door. If I would've used two then maybe, but there isn't a place to install a second one. I called the Lamborghini (?) dealers 1-800 number and asked about some cylinders that could support more weight and they said that they could be made, but it's not cheap. Then they told me that a couple of other pieces would be needed and they are expensive too because they aren't sold everyday! I have seen people with the Lambo doors on Escalades, Tahoes, and Cutlass's, so I know it can be done. We installed a Lambo kit on my friends Acura without a problem. It looks sweet and came out excellent....

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Snoop has Lambo doors on his 300c..so it can be done!!!

·
Registered
865 Posts
WoW lambo 300c doors, nice. Anything done to his rear doors?

I think 50cent has a 300C as well, saw it on cribs or something before the 300c was even officially on sale.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Imadreadhead said:
Snoop has Lambo doors on his 300c..so it can be done!!!

Yeah they actually sell a kit for the 300C! We just painted a guys 300C a Plum Purple, then he had a Pinkish/Purple soft top put on it, and 22's! He just ordered his kit and will be getting them done in March.

But like I said above, the kits can be custom ordered and fabricated. I have seen them on a lot of trucks and such on another site!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Here are a few pics to give you all an idea of what I'm talkin about. These doors have to be as heavy, if not heavier than the LH doors. So it can be done! The key is to unveal the secret!

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
865 Posts
ya the truck doors must weigh a freaking ton, not to mention that last car.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Link doesn't seem to want to load.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
not all that bad of a price either. 1000 bucks. id put lambo doors on for a stack

·
Registered
865 Posts
it loaded but I don't see the 300c kit

·
Registered
865 Posts
ohh, ok. still wanna see a pic of a lambo door 300c :(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts