2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well how much would you have to spend extra to get a universal on put on

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Imadreadhead said:
well how much would you have to spend extra to get a universal on put on

It's not a hard process. Just time consuming. The price would depend on the shop. Not more than a couple hundred though!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Vertical Doors Inc. will do a custom setup for any car. They need a group buy of at least 10 people for $1599.00 each.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ha, your a funny guy..dready is poor..and that is really a waste of money...in my opinion..unless you are loaded out your ass..and you have nothing better to spend it on..but it does look cool

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
next trend is...... roofs that fold back to get in, and doors molded to each other

like that bat mobile lol

ALi

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
OK, I tried getting into a Civic with these doors.......the bottom of the door impedes your access pretty bad, you have to sortof slide in with these installed.......but we have back doors, so if you're carrying anything that won't allow you to slide in, you can just drop it in the back seat and then slide in being careful not to get poked by the bottom corner of the front door.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
or u can get the lambos that both open NORMALY and open like a LAMBO, they make those ya know. my buddy has his mustang like that, its a convertable and he normally opens it NORMAL, only when he goes out at night is when he pops it out.

the door pops out like normal but once its not locked into the body, u can either swing it up or around

ALi

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Hmm Ali now thats interesting.

Personally I think the solution to lambo doors not sucking is to just make hinges that will allow them to go up all the way so they aren't in the way of the door at all.

The only way I would ever do this is if I could get the hinges that would go high enough and do suicide scissor doors. Dalorian style doors would be the coolest though, but a ***** to get out of in tight spaces.

·
Registered
245 Posts
maybe the new trend could be no doors at all like stock cars we could just jump through the window DUKES of HAZARD style

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
What i would really like to do is to have lambo in the front and reverse lambo in back.... now THAT would be a show stopper!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts