DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and my 2003 Dodge intrepid, I figured this would be the easiest way to figure out who all lives in the Las vegas area, if you live in las vegas send me a pm or an email so I can get a list together and maybe we can set up a meet.
like I said you can PM - or E-mail me @ [email protected]
look forward to a meet in the near future.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
I know there are a few members from the Las Vegas section hopefully they will chime in. Looks like a pretty sweet ride.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
hey vegas member here i did see you drive up cheyenne about a month ago was about o i say 6 am. i was driving by in the 300m. i remember seeing your lights. well about 2 years ago we had a big group together

we had 6 or 7 Intrepids out here and 1 got rid of his for a srt neon another got rid of his for a 300c i lost touch with one member and i still have my intrepid but its been in a wreck so i have the 300m and im still in touch with 1 more member so not many out here to my knowledge. who knows maybe there might be more

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey vegas member here i did see you drive up cheyenne about a month ago was about o i say 6 am. i was driving by in the 300m. i remember seeing your lights. well about 2 years ago we had a big group together

we had 6 or 7 Intrepids out here and 1 got rid of his for a srt neon another got rid of his for a 300c i lost touch with one member and i still have my intrepid but its been in a wreck so i have the 300m and im still in touch with 1 more member so not many out here to my knowledge. who knows maybe there might be more
Awesome to know Mr. dodge..
and well when you get yours fixed up lets see how many treps we have by then and maybe we can set something up..

also to let everyone know I am still checking this thread to see if we can get a group together.. other than that if anyone here in vegas wants some LED's in there cars, let me know I actually have a great deal going on for the next 5 cars I do installations for.. just a way to get the word out there of this new business I'm trying to start.

give me a call if interested 702-349-3002 or drop me a line [email protected] <---(and yes the word "business" is missing the first "S" thats how I ment to do it) once again [email protected] or check out my page http://www.myspace.com/niggarigs

like i said I am keeping an eye on this thread. lets get some more trep owners and have a meet out here.. we can get some really cool shots in certain parts of town...

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
04 ram 1500 quad cab 5.7 hemi magnum. 4x4 leveled and im working on my long search for the perfect tire rim package. its the graphite with some stickers on the rear window

how about yours?

i dont know what the policy is about refering sites but i found a trcuk form thats perfect for getting info on specs and aftermarket parts for the trucks.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
06 ram quad 5.7 silver, 2wd, big tires 20s to early to remember tire size, 2" level up front but 06 have such a stupid system its still not leveled out but better than before, what is it im always board just pm me the link

1 - 14 of 14 Posts