DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After seeing how our badges like to peel and fade away I thought about getting some new badges laser-cut out of some stainless. Right now, pending interest, I am thinking of drawing samples on Solidworks and getting a quote from a local shop and going from there. After getting some prototypes I would like to get some sort of group buy going. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
706 Posts
Id like a custom set made for the trunk to replace the "chrysler" on my M. when you get a quote, let us know. When you design them in SW, are you trying to stay with the same font and thickness? or are you going to change it up a bit?

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Id like a custom set made for the trunk to replace the "chrysler" on my M. when you get a quote, let us know. When you design them in SW, are you trying to stay with the same font and thickness? or are you going to change it up a bit?
I am open to suggestions. I can use just about any font and logo. I was thinking 10 gauge but will probably depend on what they have on hand. I can get them cut to whatever thickness desired (up to an inch!). I have a DODGE font I will try for the D O D G E, I N T R E P I D, E S, E S, R/T and such. I don't know for sure what font Chrysler used but can probably find it if you wanted to stay original.

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,819 Posts
Prototype Pics.........

·
Registered
300 Posts
I am interested. Would like to see some ram's head emblems for the hood of my first gen as well as a 3.3 emblem for the side of the car like the old school mustangs had for the 5.0L.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am interested. Would like to see some ram's head emblems for the hood of my first gen as well as a 3.3 emblem for the side of the car like the old school mustangs had for the 5.0L.
I could probably do the '3.3' but I am leery of doing anything copyrighted.

Will probably be a few days before I have time to get anything together.

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
I'm curious. I don't care about using them for the outside of the car, but if they turn out nice you may have another customer for some things.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah I would like to do the R/T emblem.. problem is I dont have one.

I haven't had any free time to goof around and draw the others up yet. I will probably make a trip to the yards in a week or two and grab some different ones to take down dimensions.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts