DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the last LH car was built today , a white SE . here are a few pics of the last 300M , last 300 Special and last LH /Trep .

the pics

·
Registered
689 Posts
Sad really, it's the end of a decade of LH greatness. Meanwhile, what will you (and the rest of the Bramalea employees) do while the factory is being retooled?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yeah, nice pics... but... I feel sad now... :( Thanks...

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
:mg: :sad: :unhappy:
It's so sad.....Otto......any idea where the last SE will go?
I think that might be a collectors peice.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
I can find out on Tuesday where it's headed, the last 300M Special went to New York.
It is sad to see the end of the LH era :cry:
All I know is my return to work date is 01/05/04 Maybe I should head to Cali and build kits for the Trep and 300, what do ya say Otto? :D

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No prob YB I don't go back till Nov. Who knows what we will do with all our PAID time off . Maybe we will show up in your town . YB and Otto on tour !!. If anybody is interested the last Trep/LH car has a vin # of 699502. its a white SE . Buy it and imagine all the fun you could have searching for mine and YB's signatures . Anyway , it is a sad day and I sure hope the LX car will be as exciting to build as the LH cars were .

RIP LH , we will miss you .

OTTO

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yup paid , but not by DC - we get UI .

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
[tear][/tear] god damnit. yet another car dodge has stopped producing for no damn reason. i mean wtf. its not like ppl werent buying them. now all they have is the neon,stratus,durango,minivan, and trucks
wtf. mazda has like 6 CARS. plust trucks and suvs and minivans. dodge is really pathetic in the variety market.

·
Dain bramaged
7,214 Posts
damn.. i want that last lh that everyone signed.. i'd garage it and not drive it..
heh

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
There's a Concorde sitting in the front lobby with almost everyones sig on it all over the whole car. I wonder what they'll do with that.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
can you say crusher !!!!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Gee... it's a sad day. The end of an era. I'm gonna have to make a toast tommorrow after work.... make that during work.:sneaky:

·
Registered
429 Posts
WOW, those are some of the coolest pictures I've ever seen. I wonder where that 300 special is going in NY. I'd trade up for that baby.

·
Registered
576 Posts
oh well...just better things to come.... :)

lets keep our fingures crossed for a good tranny ;)

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.