DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having my Dynamat and window module installed tomorrow.
The window thing is from trackpro and I have a viper alarm. they will work together right? that part should be simple.
for the dynamat Im doing front and rear doors along with the trunk, and Ive got some speaker kits. there is already 1 speaker kit 'left over' along with another sheet of dynamat from a wedge pack.
I have asked on here already on where to put it etc, but wondered if there are any lest minute tips yall may have.
I will be waiting while they do all this, and I can watch if I would like - wich means I can interject my opinion or thought on how things are being done.
I believe I have read here that the guys need to take off everything from the metal on the inside of the door before applying the stuff..

I know they know what they are doing, since car audio is what they do, but Im picky.
Any imput or ideas are welcomed!
Thanks!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I really dont think you will finish all 4 doors and the trunk in 1 day but good luck. It took me about 6 hours to do the trunk alone (in 2 3hour sittings.) My only tip is make sure you get a good seal on the dynamat

·
Registered
436 Posts
even if they "think" they know what they r doing it's your car they r messing with watch em any way so you get it done the way " you " want.so in the end your happy with the final result

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.